Valheim

Soldato
Has anyone been playing this new release? I got it today and so far it seems really great. Fantastic setting and art style. Their roadmap sounds great too.

A brutal exploration and survival game for 1-10 players, set in a procedurally-generated purgatory inspired by viking culture. Battle, build, and conquer your way to a saga worthy of Odin’s patronage!

JUGz9wh.jpg

Associate
Played this for a few hours. Haven't encoutered any bugs and seems a solid game. Great game for coop and for £15 you can't go wrong.

Soldato
Watched Born2Game stream this earlier, I was on the edge of buying it but the movement seems a bit clunky. Apart from that though It's right up my alley. Just wondering what the limits of buildings ships are.

Soldato
The last three games I've played, Cyberpunk 2077, Escape from Tarkov and this.

Only one of those games was a buggy mess that felt like it was in early access. This game is extremely well put together for an early access game.

Man of Honour
The last three games I've played, Cyberpunk 2077, Escape from Tarkov and this.

Only one of those games was a buggy mess that felt like it was in early access. This game is extremely well put together for an early access game.

Do we need to ask which was the one? :)

Soldato
I'm enjoying this so far, not long beat the first boss.
Pretty solid EA game so far, would be much better in coop though. It's a bit grindy on your own.

Soldato
I’ve not tried a server yet. Does your character, house etc. carry between servers?
Your character and it's inventory is consistent across worlds but the worlds can be different.

So you can use the same character on multiple worlds and jump between them as you see fit.

Edit: You can also have multiple characters too so you can basically choose how you want to do it.

Soldato
Your character and it's inventory is consistent across worlds but the worlds can be different.

So you can use the same character on multiple worlds and jump between them as you see fit.

Edit: You can also have multiple characters too so you can basically choose how you want to do it.
Thanks. I need to look into other worlds at a later stage. Just working on my own world at the moment.

Associate
I bought this yesterday, really love it. But definitely would like to play coop with others. I'm in my 30s if anyone wants to help an old man build a boat!

Back
Top Bottom