van design: what do you think?

Associate
I like the blue on this one but the writing needs something. Maybe move the mayer group and number on to the back panel / other side of the door?

wew6GeN.jpg

Soldato
OP
thanks for all the advice and feedback. we've dsicussed this a lot, and had many people give views and this is what we will be getting unless something changes between now and it being installed.

the first 2 images are the only 2 we will be getting. i had a play around to imagine what future vans would look like and felt these worked the best. The colours of the greens and reds may be played with, they are just a quick example.

i liked all the designs tbh, i just felt some such as the one with the cartoon guy, would require too much work for other vans, and too much change of other advertising.

2li1fbe.jpg

xxxSAdvl.jpg

zncpzTVl.jpg

XvXbdAn.jpg

Soldato
I think you need to include what other things you do, I understand the advertising of each area but I think you're missing a trick not advertising other aspects of the company, even if it's just a small list in a corner

Associate
I understand your reasoning behind the individual slogans on each van, depending on their speciality but tbh I think you're only reducing your exposure and market by doing this.

For example I could be in need of my gardening doing desperately and your van could be parked a couple of doors away at a neighbours cleaning their carpets and oven in your "deep cleaning experts" van. I'm not even going to give your company a second thought as Im not psychic to know that you also do gardens and the two job types aren't exactly associated together. So I'll just walk back inside and ring a dedicated gardening company from phonebook/google.

IMO you need one slogan that sums up everything your company does so you can advertise to a maximum target audience at any one time, no matter which van it is.

Associate
Your latest designs look really nice, but I also agree with the others that you need to get the other areas of your business on the vans.

Soldato
You just need to put "Gardening Division" or "Cleaning Division" etc on each van. Its complete madness to pay for advertising on your van to then not tell everyone what you do. Its a massive shop window your in and your missing out!

Associate
i23hp0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom