Vertagear support, crap?

Sgarrista
Commissario
Fired them an email a week ago, and created a support ticket yesterday as my SL5000, despite only being a year old, has started making some 'orrible noises when sitting on it.

Haven't heard anything back from either so far...

Soldato
You buy it direct or from here? Try the place your brought it from if not direct.

Can't be as bad as Papa Johns only having customer service department 9-5 monday to friday with a 7 day average reply rate via email with standard templates when all you want to do is buy a pizza and the price come up wrong on the website.

Soldato
Ah that is a shame. Could just maybe nudge the CS team though to say look it's all good that it's 13 months but I can't get ahold of them. Have you got a contact email or who I should direct my issue to with them to get an answer?

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
They were going to see if they had any spare tilt mechanisms, but seems not.

Still nothing from vertagear, shocking really. Won't be buying from them again.

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Well ocuk once again showing why their customer support is second to none, theyve sent out a replacement mechanism!

Appalling show by vertagear.

Soldato
I contacted Paypal with security concerns with my account, never heard back from them :mad:

They locked me out of my account once (Paypal) but after 3 days it let me back in which was lucky for me considering it had my old phone number and when I tried phoning support it wanted the number linked to the account, which I'd forgotten as I got rid of it over 2 years ago.

Great to see you got it fixed OP, hopefully it'll be good now normally with chairs it's the padding that goes first :D

Associate
yep i've said a few times on here that vertagear support is non-existent, took me 2 months of pestering them to get the 2 cushions that weren't in the box and they were ignoring ocuk's emails too!! they took a whole month just to reply to me and they said they will ship them out to me, another month later after a few more emails that were ignored i asked for the tracking number and for some strange reason i got them within 2 days, sent out for delivery on the day i asked for the tracking number... i know i got them in the end but to take 2 months? i hope i never have to use their support again and won't buy another one of their products.

Associate
I just got one of their chairs from Massdrop. It was a huge hassle to assemble it. The backrest would not go on properly because one of the holes wouldn't line up. I contacted Vertagear on Facebook, Twitter, and email. It took them 4 days to respond to my email and when they did they only addressed one of the multiple issues I had contacted them about. I'm in the process now of seeing if I can somehow fix the backrest because it would be a huge hassle to disassemble, repackage, and mail this back for a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom