[VIDEO] My cover of Canon Rock (That jerry C guitar vid)

Associate
Hey,

I just spent pretty much the whole afternoon trying to record this video, in total i made 34 takes... i messed up in everyone, its one of the most annoying songs in the world. Even snapped a string argh... thats 4 strings in 6 days (all thanks to this song).

but anyway I uploaded it for you to check out:
stream: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rFsa473bgWU
direct download: www.planetcarl.com/videos/fricanon.wmv

I was trying to do a real good job on this vid, but i simply just didn't have the will power to play this annoying song anymore, i don't know how many more takes it would have taken before getting it perfect :)

BTW the sound maybe out of sync slightly,

this is because i had to manually sync up the backing track, with my video with line in audio recorded on it...
Unforunatly my soundcard doesnt have the "what-u-hear" recording option which would have made everything a lot easier!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Absolutely rubbish. Why would you want to play that? Seriously? Go learn how to really play the guitar and stop wasting our time?

Nah, only kidding, I havn't seen it. Just had to troll before anyone else ;)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for replies,

Lol nitefly, i saw what you wrote before you edited the colour :D

great advice: Im actually 20, damn looking youthful...i was at the barbers the other day, and the lady goes "so did you have school today?", school?!!?!??!
I don't look that young, jees.

Man of Honour
I'm speechless.

If you're ever in Stoke, I'll bang the backing track through a 5000 watt PA, put you through our lead guitarists rig and give you the choice of an Ibanez Jem7, Ibanez Bad Horsie or Ibanez DNA and you can blow our audience away.

Soldato
Thats good. Compared to some of the efforts been shown so far you've actually managed to get an element of expression into it. Don't fret about your mistakes either as it adds a human element to it, rather than it just being a perfect technical piece.

Back
Top Bottom