Viewsonic Warranty a joke

Associate
radio said:
. I would have fought harder for a new replacement, but this month a ram stick has died, two of my maxtors died, and another nvidia 6800 died; I just don't have the time..

man your having a very bad new year hope your luck gets better soon

Associate
Sorry to hear about your recent problems with Viewsonic...
I also had my moniter from them die a E92F+ SB on the 1/1/06 "not a great way to start the new year"
But after contacting them they sent me a refurbished unit, it physicly was wrecked and broke in 2 days! Another was sent within the week...
It also was the same, cutting a long story short!
I finallt TOLD Viewsonic i would not be accepting a moniter unless it was new this was after three refurdished units died. So i have a new unit working properly thankfully.
Can they not just send you a new moniter?
If not, suggest you will purchase from another company... That certainly got them to work when i suggested it!
Best of luck radio.
VIPER

Soldato
I had a Viewsonic VP201S a while ago, that kept turning itself off and that smelt of burning - Viewsonic were useless and nothing happened for ages, so I decided to RMA it with the retailer.

A couple of days later, I got a full refund and bought two Dell 2001FP's for what I paid for it originally... so didn't do too badly in the end. It was 8 months old by then, too.

Never again will I buy Viewsonic though. Their tech support is outsourced, and totally useless.

Associate
Its not only Viewsonic (and Samsung). A mate bought a Hyundai, which was DOA. Phoned 'repairtech', and waited 2 weeks for a replacement, as they had none in stock, he was even willing to accept one of 2 other similar models, but apparently they didnt have those in stock either. In the end the orginal retailer gave him a refund (they being the most efficent part of the whole sorry episode).

Back
Top Bottom