• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Still a 6 month wait for MM access, even if you could spam 1000 posts in a day - so it won't be an issue that way.
Oh I know, it'll work fine in the members market, but one it's known about, it won't work outside of the members market. And listing a card for £20k will attract attention. Whereas a £20k OCuk Souvenir Mug in some unrelated section would be less likely to be noticed.

I think this is a great idea. Not something I'd use myself since I already have a card. But keeping it under wraps as long as possible will certainly help regular forum members get hold of a card.

Caporegime
Good idea!

What have you got in place to stop people who meet this criteria/regular forum members from buying GPUs and then scalping/selling on ebay? As there are quite a few on here who have been caught out....

EDIT:

Just to be clear, I see 1pc a customer, is this tied to the forum account? If so, that should help prevent the above.

Associate
Good idea!

What have you got in place to stop people who meet this criteria/regular forum members from buying GPUs and then scalping/selling on ebay? As there are quite a few on here who have been caught out....

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do. Just have to accept that some people will do that. Can't win them all.

OcUK Staff
OP
Good idea!

How can we tell what your gonna do with the card when you buy it? The simple answer is we cannot! Which is the issue, it is impossible to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom