• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
@Gibbo the public deal - will the price be as good as the MM deals from last week? eg close to MSRP?

Only reason I didnt buy last week was because I didn't like those particular cards but no complaints on the pricing.

Todays card is an high-end OC model, so no its not possible to sell a product at or close to MSRP which cost us substancially more than MSRP I am afraid. The cheaper cards are shipped in very small amounts as manufacturers prefer shipping larger volumes on OC and high-end products because they make more money on said products.

OcUK Staff
OP
New voucher code deals will be going live in MM soon

They are now live, you need MM access to get the voucher codes:

Aorus 3060 Elite reduced from £649 down to £449 with voucher code - 80 units available.
Gigabyte 3070 Vision reduced from £5000 down to £600 with voucher code - 50 units available.
Aorus 3070 Extreme reduced from £5000 down to £750 with voucher code - 50 units available.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
We may have found a way to move voucher codes out of the very restrictive MM to a deal GPU section for members who have 50+ post, you will know if you have access as you just need to look up and will see a GPU deals section, if you don't see it, you do not have access!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom