• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VOUCHER CODE DEALS CONCEPT PLAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
actually you're wrong, but nobody ever reads opening announcements properly do they?

We need it in a hip hop Tiktok vid. Copied to some random tube site and then hand recorded on snapchat and back to youtube. /s

It's clearly the only way to get the message across. :D

Soldato
actually you're wrong, but nobody ever reads opening announcements properly do they?
This is a great way around the scalpers. I mentioned on the MM post and wasn't sure whether you guys would be able to generate a unique code per forum user for this going forward. Code would help track/block multiple purchases against items and identify users sharing the code out.

EDIT: Just seen Feek's response on the MM post, ignore me.

Associate
Then go to one of the "several other places" and buy it then.......................................it's not rocket science is it.
Nope and I will do that or buy a EKWB for the FE. I was just pointing out that it is overpriced on here which I do not think is a controversial comment but in today’s market people will buy it anyway. As a supporter of free market capitalism.... it’s all cool

Associate
Just got a notification to say my 6700 XT is being shipped. What a day! It's going to be good weekend, I never would have imagined this at the beginning of the week. Thanks OCUK!

Associate
This is awesome and I am sure customers of OcUK will stick with OcUK from now on thanks to this. Good work. First time in months I have been able to buy a graphics card. Only reason I didnt go ahead with either of these 2 cards is that I'm looking for something more powerful. Hopefully something will pop up tomorrow.

Caporegime
How is a raffle fair? Someone who has never bought off the shop and has just joined could win the raffle and jump the queue. Sour grapes there methinks.

Selfish folk will never use logic when it's a system for limited resources.

Personally I think it should be capped to members who have been here at least 2 years and have at least 2000 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom