*** VR Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
Just snagged it from one of the online places for £10.34. Cant believe steam still wants full price £52 for it!

£10.34 is an acceptable price to pay. :)

Soldato
L.A. Noire the VR case files is on sale for £12.49 on Steam. This is a very good VR conversion of the original game, though it doesn't include all the cases of the original.

koh

koh

Associate
L.A. Noire the VR case files is on sale for £12.49 on Steam. This is a very good VR conversion of the original game, though it doesn't include all the cases of the original.
Got it myself at that price. Concerned not work on my Q2 but apart from not being able to select 'standing' control option when launched found can go into settings and reset to standing. Only played shortwhile but like it so far.

Associate
Got it myself at that price. Concerned not work on my Q2 but apart from not being able to select 'standing' control option when launched found can go into settings and reset to standing. Only played shortwhile but like it so far.

Picked it up too. I didn't have that problem, standing worked fine for me, but I did find I couldn't get it to launch via Virtual Desktop, I need to use the link cable.

Associate
I just realised I got Alyx for free. Been checking why and it was apparently due to issues with steam link when it first came out, some people were given a Valve Content package or something similar, which for some reason included some future releases.

Soldato
HL Alyx is 40% off right now- £27.89.
All those new G2 and Quest 2 (with VR capable PC) owners should look at picking this up if they haven't bought it already.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/546560/HalfLife_Alyx/
I just ordered a quest 2 today can this game be played while sitting down at a desk ? or do you need to be standing up and waving yours arms around

As i don't really want to buy it and find out i wasted £28 on a game and don't have enough room to play it

Soldato
I just ordered a quest 2 today can this game be played while sitting down at a desk ? or do you need to be standing up and waving yours arms around

As i don't really want to buy it and find out i wasted £28 on a game and don't have enough room to play it

It can be played sitting, but you do need to be able to move your arms around to point at objects to grab them using the gravity gloves or for aiming and shooting.

Of course it plays best standing up or roomscale.

Back
Top Bottom