*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I see that Survios have a sale.

Sprint Vector, 85% off is criminally under priced at £3.44. Only the learning curve prevented it from being one of VR's most popular games, it's insanely good.

Soldato
what have you got?
3900x, 3090FE, and running at 150%ss in Steam VR to keep the image quality up Skyrim VR with the Ultimate VR essentials mod can't maintain a stable frame-rate. I tend to change the refresh rate depending on the circumstances.
It's still an amazing experience - far, far, above the vanilla game, though it can crash more frequently.

Soldato
its an oculus store exclusive..... as for it going on sale, there has been a bundle at least once with all 3 chapters packed together with a £7 saving. (iirc)

All 3 for £15, I grabbed it at that price point. Played through once and never went back to the dojos. Always contemplate doing so, but it's never quite as interesting as something else.

Associate
On sale in Steam store until 6th September 2021...

Assetto Corsa Standard edition £3.09

Assetto Corsa Ultimate edition £6.05

If you already have the Standard edition then Steam will not allow you to buy the Ultimate edition. Frustrating!

However the complete DLC which is included in Ultimate can be had in sale for £9.12. So you can add this to your already owned Standard edition.
But you don't have to buy the entire DLC packages. You can pay less by choosing which DLC you want from the sale offer.

Edit: Competizione edition is in the sale also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom