*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Valheim has just had new content added which has broken the vr mod, however it's now on sale for less than £13 on steam.

The vr mod looked really good. Might be a decent multiplayer game too.

EDIT - Modder says he's busy, but should get to it in Oct, not sure that's convincing enough for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tough one this! Half life Alyx or Mass effect remastered! Can only afford 1, im abit skint lol!

I got the legendary edition for £25 off cdkeys a while ago. Well worth it! That said I've not played alyx so can't say which is better.

I did put 150 hours into my first run through the trilogy and i think at least 80 in my second that I've not finished yet.

Soldato
Tough one this! Half life Alyx or Mass effect remastered! Can only afford 1, im abit skint lol!

Just played about an hour of Alyx, and my god it's something else - graphically stunning, the lighting effects and textures on some of the items you can pick up is just... wow (I spent about 2 minutes just playing with the full beer bottle right at the start, they've really nailed it!).

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
You haven't played Arizona sunshine? You are in for a treat and it's fantastic 2 player. Coop too.

Yeah, if anyone hasn't got Arizona Sunshine, then you should definitely get this bundle for that.

2 player is indeed fun - the only disconcerting bit being my lazy brother in law who plays sitting down, so his avatar on the screen walks everywhere in a weirdly creepy crouch.

Soldato
There’s little inspiration for me to buy that bundle apart from Onwards, as I already own Arizona Sunshine. If anybody who already owns Onwards bought the bundle and doesn’t need it, feel free to slide in to my DMs to discuss further :)

Back
Top Bottom