*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
So I have not messed about much with VP. If I add a 3rd party game to steam does it still insist on loading vivrport? No Biggie either way but if I can play without it I will

Soldato
Just picked up the Marvel bundle for £349 as an xmas present for my son. Very happy with that, and shall be "testing" it between now and xmas day. :D

Soldato
Viveport are having a deal, if you are a subscriber you get £10 credit in your wallet to spend on any game and if you get 3 months subscription you get a free copy of Fallout 4 VR while stocks last.

Soldato
Viveport are having a deal, if you are a subscriber you get £10 credit in your wallet to spend on any game and if you get 3 months subscription you get a free copy of Fallout 4 VR while stocks last.
Just to say I have made use of this great deal but I "only" got 8 quid
Still, can't grumble :)

Associate
just looking at the ocuk deal 350quid isnt bad ,been waiting to go VR since going ryzen 18months ago but the price of the graphics cards at the time went through the roof but just got a vega64 for 400 which was pretty good and coming from a gtx670 should see very big gains....was going to get a htc vive for room scale but i got a bad back lol so seated it is ....but think i will pull trigger later on the rift and jump on black friday viveport offer

my system being only 18months old i shouldnt have any issues or could i ??? just wondering...

Associate
but my deal breaker question is i wear glasses like 6inch wide 1 and a half inch high which are adjustable so its just a case of them fitting inside the oculas rift Comfortably .....if not will have to get vive!

Associate
done some more digging answered my last question so just ordered the rift should be here tomorrow woohoo

next question i know some of you hate viveport "dodgy software" is the black friday deal worth it and the free copy of fallout 4 VR ,i normally use steam had some good deals on there!

Soldato
A certain rainforest has applied the usual discount to the Oculus bundles... but the price went up to £494 just before to make it look like a bigger discount. Con artists.

Soldato
done some more digging answered my last question so just ordered the rift should be here tomorrow woohoo

next question i know some of you hate viveport "dodgy software" is the black friday deal worth it and the free copy of fallout 4 VR ,i normally use steam had some good deals on there!

I'm behind the loop here, but can you use the Rift with viveport?

Associate
yes looking at there site says its for both vive and rift ....fallout 4 VR the freebie for joining however was developed for the vive but with a bit of tweaking you can get it to work on the rift

Back
Top Bottom