Waking Up In The Morning

Soldato
Hi All,

I have never been the best at waking up in the morning - I remember my teenage years were especially bad.

But having had Gf's over the years and staying over with them etc I had kind of forgot as I always had an alarm clock (person) I could ignore.

I have been working away a lot recently and I am really struggling to wake up for work on time.

I have my phone sat next to bed, on loud and with multiple alarms set eg 6am, 630am, 645am, 7am yet I will all of a sudden I wake up and its 9am and my phone shows I have either snoozed them (don't remember) or they have just stopped/given up.

I have even bought an alarm clock for in the hotel that I have set and put away from the bed so I cant turn it off without getting up.

I don't think its because I am tired that I oversleep - when I wake up or someone wakes me up at 5:30/6 in the past I have been fine all day/no issues.

Its as if when I go to sleep my ears turn off/it requires a bigger "kick" to wake me up.

Has anyone else got/had the same problem? Any advice?

So far I have been able to hide it with "traffic is bad guys" or other lame excuses but eventually its going to look like I am lazy/sitting about the house in the morning, when actually I am a morning person - Weekends I am up at 7ish and like being out and about.

undisciplined, as you say your fine at getting up at 7am on a weekend.

Back
Top Bottom