Wallace and Gromit are back!

I think I would have preferred an AI Peter Sallis for the voice. Will get used to he new guy obviously, but AI voice generation is already good enough for something like this. As long as his family would have been OK with it mind.

Edit: Mind you, I admit I haven't actually heard his impression, so maybe it will be indistinguishable anyway.

Last edited:
I think I would have preferred an AI Peter Sallis for the voice. Will get used to he new guy obviously, but AI voice generation is already good enough for something like this. As long as his family would have been OK with it mind.

Edit: Mind you, I admit I haven't actually heard his impression, so maybe it will be indistinguishable anyway.
I thought they'd used AI but sadly not. I suppose we'll see what the new Wallace is like come Christmas.

I thought the Wrong Trousers was their 1st film/short but Wiki has A Grand Day Out (which I've not seen) as their 1st!

I have seen the Wrong Trousers and a Close Shave.

I've also seen the Baker's Dozen, but that title isn't showing on Wiki. Have I got my wires crossed with something else?

I can't tell from the 2024 trailer if CGI is used. If it is, then I like that it has kept the original animation style.

I thought the Wrong Trousers was their 1st film/short but Wiki has A Grand Day Out (which I've not seen) as their 1st!

I have seen the Wrong Trousers and a Close Shave.

I've also seen the Baker's Dozen, but that title isn't showing on Wiki. Have I got my wires crossed with something else?

I can't tell from the 2024 trailer if CGI is used. If it is, then I like that it has kept the original animation style.
In A Grand Day Out, they went to the moon and it was made of cheese!

Back
Top Bottom