Warhammer 40,000: SPACE MARINE 2

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is Space Marine2.

I can’t blumin wait.

Wish it was a blood angel or dark angel though.

Would be sweet if Terminator Armour was a thing

I LOVE Tyranids. I used to play them for about a decade...close to 20 years ago now. Super psyched to see them in if they're done well; and the trailer suggests they have the feel down. Hell the thing they killed was only a Warrior; Genestealers are nastier up close, and there are FAR bigger nasties than Hormagaunts and Warriors in the 'nid Arsenal. Cannot wait to see what's in the game.

The only thing that got me when I originally watched the trailer is the voice actor has changed (Mark Strong was probably too expensive nowadays) and Titus' model/face looks very different; OK he's primaris now, but still, I was originally left thinking...Titus?...!...?....?....maybe?!

Originally when the trailer first started, I was thinking, it's gotta be Dark Tide...was blown away when it was Space Marine 2. Ironically I'd even said during the live stream, oh, it must be Dark Tide. Wish they'd do a Space Marine 2...and THEN IT HAPPENED :D

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is Space Marine2.

I can’t blumin wait.

Wish it was a blood angel or dark angel though.

Would be sweet if Terminator Armour was a thing

Fallen Angel would be even better, but I'm a smurf fan all the way.

Oh my. Still wish they'd gone Deathwatch instead of a single chapter (let's be honest, whoever they pick it upsets somebody).

I'd also like to take this opportuntity, all these years later to say Leaondros can still go screw himself.

Yes, although as it appears to be set around 2 or so centuries after (Titus now has 4 century service studs, rather than the 2 before); there is every chance that Leandros himself will have grown up, be dead already, or have gone on to become a Chaplain (where his by the book attitude would kinda make sense).

I really do hope he is referenced in this game somewhere rather than just ignored/killed off off screen however.

3rd person shooter/brawler.
It's not perfect and can get repetitive, but probably one of the best attempts there has ever been at bringing the universe to life in a video game. Like the trailer for the second game, they also got the fact the bolter is not just a standard machine gun, which SO MANY games get wrong and make it sound like a rifle; when it's essentially a rapid fire mini RPG launcher. It shouldn't sound like a pea shooter!

Health regen is also from getting melee kills, not from hiding!

Back
Top Bottom