1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wasteland - Arma 3

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by jonney_joop, Mar 10, 2013.

1. dpbadger

Wise Guy

I killed two people they somehow managed to wander down range from me.

2. Suarez7

PermaBanned

Some guy on MGT ragequit after calling me a noob because it took me a few shots to kill him with my MXM from over 1km lol.

3. BaDBoY_uK

Soldato

I have killed folks at 1.2k with the EBR and a silencer... not sure it is supposed to be possible

4. dpbadger

Wise Guy

If anyone was on the game waiting for me to press ok. Sorry I didn't know I was holding the game up. I had to feed the cat.

5. derv

Wise Guy

I was there and experienced the 8 minutes or so of rage, mostly directed at you. The pre-game banter is often just as fun as the game itself :D

I think you killed me earlier too. Along with the rest of the server. I appear to be a walking $100 and not much else :cool:

6. mangobreeder

Mobster

Was his nick Badboy ?

7. Art

Wise Guy

If you've got space in your backpack or one of the other "sections" it seems to let you drag a weapon directly into there without getting into the vehicle, as long as you have space for it. You then just drop it into your primary weapon slot.

8. dpbadger

Wise Guy

@derv. Yes my sincere apologies I didn't know I was holding the game up.

I didn't know the gun store was on the top of the hill near the airport. I was moving around the blown up building and I saw a man looking at me through a doorway. I put a few rounds into him and he didn't die I think it was the gun seller. I then had some incoming fire, I ran down the hill straight into someone coming up and they shot me.

I spent a few hours on it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I played independent as I didn't want to spoil anyones game.

9. Sin_Chase

Capodecina

I tried this and it did not appear to work.

Trust me I tried EVERYTHING I could short of the actual method of fixing to get a gun...I had a pistol, no magazines, no rounds and no melee options :D

10. Art

Wise Guy

Everyone else always tells me it doesn't work too but it usually does for me, I promise! :D

You sure you had room in the pack you were dragging it into?

11. derv

Wise Guy

You sound just like me over the last couple of days, still trying to figure out what the hell is going on but having fun anyway :D We need to play together one weekend, team newbie.

12. alex20000

Hitman

Got a bit bored when playing this, killed one person at the start, took 7 shots with my pistol, I think that was lag. Then I spent 20 mins with a group of people of quads, mine had a broken wheel so I couldn't keep up. Quit shortly after, I think I'll play a few more games later.

13. IceWind

Hitman

HEy there Folks

My Clan has a 64 man wasteland server up and running

[​IMG]

You can also join out teamspeak to play

ts3.bigclan.co.uk

We use a modified version of Wasteland V1.06 which removes alot of the stuff that isnt working making the server more stable overall.

For people asking how to get the mod, the mission file will download as soon as you join the server so dont worry.

As this is an Alpha the server does crash from time to time however I have a custom made batch file in the background looking after the process that will restart the server within 10 seconds if it does crash.

14. dave_beast

Soldato

Not sure why I didn't post this in here

MGT & OcUK Wasteland 1.0.6 - uses the vanilla Wasteland mod
    We also have the auto restart batch file and the server is stable due to tweaks.

[​IMG]

188.165.250.119 port 2364

We also have a free Teamspeak for anyone wanting to team up at 188.165.250.119

For more info check our Enjin site out www.mgtrolls.eu

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  15. derv

Wise Guy

I played as independent last night and ended up with a -1 score for killing a "friendly". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

16. BaDBoY_uK

Soldato

Always the case with ARMA mate. Killing INDIEs and an INDIE means a -1 score

17. shephga

Wise Guy

Wish I could play the game, crashes on the loading screen everytime in both normal and developer builds. Used to work fine but since the seagull issues it's gone to crap.

18. BaDBoY_uK

Soldato

Turn off any overlays like MSI AB, fraps... worked for me

I now have SWEETFX working also

19. shephga

Wise Guy

This fixed my problem thank you, I had the nvidia beta experience thing running. Most appreciated.

20. Reigan

Associate

If you own an nvidia card try the latest beta it fixed my load screen crash but there are still other lock ups that happen.