 watch

Av8

Av8

Associate
 watch, wow only Apple can make something like this beautiful and so clever. I'm bowled over by it, never imagined something so nice. I want one now, but the wife would kill me before I got to pay for it lol :D

Associate
You guys must be trolling right? I think it looks god damn awful, the Moto 360 looks so much more elegant and premium, in comparison this looks like a toy and that price is ridiculous.

No GPS on the watch either so have to carry the phone around with you, kinda defeats the purpose of the sport version.

Soldato
I would buy one. The integration is what seals the deal for me, over the competition. The functionality of it looks seriously impressive.

Caporegime
Personally I can't fathom why anyone would want to wear that on their wrist. I literally want my watch to do one thing, tell the time.... so it doesn't really appeal to me.

This is coming from someone that loves a bit of Apple.

Soldato
You guys must be trolling right? I think it looks god damn awful, the Moto 360 looks so much more elegant and premium, in comparison this looks like a toy and that price is ridiculous.

No GPS on the watch either so have to carry the phone around with you, kinda defeats the purpose of the sport version.

Yeah. Although I was sorta keen, I'll be hanging fire on this. The second version is bound to be better.

Soldato
What about battery life?

Think I will wait till Gen2 though.

Definitely considering an iphone 6 though as my contract expires very soon :)

Have to say I think the Apple Watch looks pretty cool. Will be interesting to see what developers do with it.

Associate

Yes
Especially considering there is still no good way of carrying my iPhone around with me when running...

I've been using my nike sport watch which is great but I miss the music. I hate carrying things around with me and I never find armbands are any good

Associate
The only time I wear a watch these days is when I am running and my Garmin Forerunner 15 with gps does what I need.

Never wear a watch any other time and this wont be changing with the release of the Apple watch.

Back
Top Bottom