Water Cooling Build

Associate
Hey guys, this is going to be my first water cooling build, just wanted your thoughts and opinions of it. Its all going into a Corsair 900D :D

XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock (Intel) - for my i7 930 :)
XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo
x 2 XSPC RX360 120mm Radiator - Top of case and bottom :D
x2 XSPC Razor GTX680 GPU Waterblock (Raystorm Style) - for my GTX 670 FTW's
XSPC Razor SLI Flow Bridge <-- Hopefully its long enough (... LOL)
x6 Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm 1150 RPM - 3 Pin
XSPC HighFlex Hose 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD Blue/UV Blue 2M <-- Already have 4 UV Cathodes somewhere in the house, hopefully i can find them and hopefully they still working :)
x 10 XSPC G1/4" to 7/16" ID, 5/8" OD Compression Fitting (Black Chrome) <--- Will buy other fittings if needed (90 or 45 degree)

Now thats all the parts, just the fluid left i think :D, What should i put in here? I was thinking of just throwing in Mayhems Ultra Pure H20 Watercooling Fluid, with a Kill Coil, but is that all i need in terms of Fluid? No other anti corrosive stuff?? Or are there better options for fluid??

Thanks in advance for your help :D

Last edited:
Soldato
The build looks excellent only thing I would change is your choice of fans to Scythe gentle typhoons at a speed of your choice. To power them you could buy a fan splitter.

As for fluid I would just buy deionised water from halfords and stick a silver coil in it.

Soldato
The build looks excellent only thing I would change is your choice of fans to Scythe gentle typhoons at a speed of your choice. To power them you could buy a fan splitter.

+1

Though good premix i.e. mayhems is good fluid, you don't have to worry about additives etc...just fill and forget pretty much :)

Associate
OP
Gentle Typhoons at a speed of my choice, so you mean use a Fan Controller ?

Typhoons better than NF-F12's??
And Halfords Deionised water ? Do you mean Battery Top up Fluid ?? or whatever its called lol

Sorry i'm new to all this, so just making sure :D

Also i slightly changed the setup, changed to a Corsair 900D(cant beleive i forgot about it :D), and also changed the second RX240 to a RX360 :D

Associate
OP
Ok, ermm for a Fan Controller any suggestions? I mean im looking at the Scythe Kaze-Master, but its only 4 Channel? I knows are version with 6 Channel fan control, just cant find it on Overclockers Website LOL

Back
Top Bottom