water leak

Soldato
Brilliant... downstairs neighbour complaining of some kind of water leak from my flat. One of his rooms is mildly affected (ceiling and bit of a wall nothing else)

I lifted a couple of floorboards in 2 bedrooms and yup theres puddles of water. Oh ****** Joy. :(

Hydro electric dude came over (warranty with centr heating pipework) he said couldnt find source. So need to lift all the floorboards to find the source.

Also just received a KB from a lady(email) i was supposed to be going out with (she previously said yes on the phone but has now changed her mind) :(

This is the one who flirted with me outrageously..... i guess it was for giggles.....

Not a good start to the day.

Soldato
I just had a packet of crisps, I may now go and make a cup of tea....

The leak will get sorted, if there is a lot of damage claim the house insurance.

Permabanned
Surfer said:
Also just received a KB from a lady(email) i was supposed to be going out with (she previously said yes on the phone but has now changed her mind) :(

Reply with:

"I can get an entire flat wet with ease, so imagine what I can do with you."

Associate
Surfer said:
Brilliant... downstairs neighbour complaining of some kind of water leak from my flat. One of his rooms is mildly affected (ceiling and bit of a wall nothing else)

I lifted a couple of floorboards in 2 bedrooms and yup theres puddles of water. Oh ****** Joy. :(

Hydro electric dude came over (warranty with centr heating pipework) he said couldnt find source. So need to lift all the floorboards to find the source.

This is the one who flirted with me outrageously..... i guess it was for giggles.....

Not a good start to the day.

Find out which room underneath is leaking then work out which of your rooms is above that and rip those floorboards up.

Most boiler muppets like to not cut enough out of the joist and leave the pipe work exposed so then the floorboard sits directly on it. You end up with a squeeky floor board that moves and then causes the pipe joins to flex and break.

Scream C Tease and the C word at her next time you see her. ;)

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Reply with:

"I can get an entire flat wet with ease, so imagine what I can do with you."

hehe nice one dude :D

Arranged for a joiner to come round and rip up floorboards to find out where the leak is coming from. Hopefully itll be from the central heating pipes because i have a warranty with them. (24hr callout etc)

Theres water under the floorboards from 2 bedrooms. 1 bedroom is directly above the flat downstairs bedroom which is the one affected by the water (ceiling and walls damp but not *that* bad which is why i suspect a slow leak)

Yeah KB = Knockback.

Originally on the phone she says yes she will go out but then later she says no via email? hrmm I thought there was some connection between us (when we met in person not "phone connection" heh) oh well sod.... tempted to give her another phone to check.....

Back
Top Bottom