Watercooling a Corsair 600T

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Associate
OP
Pretty fed up right now. I didn't know until it went everywhere but the 3rd port on the D5 pump with the EK top on went everywhere as they OCUK didn't put the screw or plug in it so it flew everywhere but not on any part thankfully. I didn't think about it after hours of work but now I can't leak test until Friday....:mad:

Soldato
First watercooling, mistakes and leaks can happen. be thankful there's no damage.

When I first did my watercooling I split mayhems pastel all over my floor (laminate so it came off easily) and also directly into a powered-on extension cord lmao.

Associate
OP
First watercooling, mistakes and leaks can happen. be thankful there's no damage.

When I first did my watercooling I split mayhems pastel all over my floor (laminate so it came off easily) and also directly into a powered-on extension cord lmao.

Yea but it wasn't my mistake really as they put the pump top on and I know no different.....:o If I had of known I could've told them earlier as they're already sending me a new fan controller after the box was missing nearly everything lol.

Still I'm sure they'll sort it quick like always.

Associate
OP
Hmmm not sure why it's taking so long for them to say they're sending me the missing plug. First message said have I looked in the box and the next one the said "To clarify the EK top and the plug is missing". I never said anything about the top being missing, they themselves fitted that, it's just the plug missing:o I hope it gets sent and comes tomorrow otherwise I might send it back as I feel like I'm being messed about after spending nearly £600. Yesterday when the NZXT sentry2 was empty they said right away it would be sent right away so I'm not sure why this little plug that they forgot to put in the box after fitting the EK top to the D5 is taking so long to be sent:(

It took one message and one hour to get fan controller sent, today I've been waiting since 10;52am for it to get sorted, normally something like this gets sorted right away which is why I'm slightly worried as to what's happening.

Just want to leak test my PC:(

Finally Sorted...... Few

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Just wanted to say thanks to OCUK for the quality parts, watercooling is so awesome! I can't even hear my PC now. One problem I have though is with the NZXT Sentry 2, if I plug fans into them they vibrate and buzz and I'm not sure why, also all the fans that came with the Switch 810 make a clicking noise. The Phantom fans never did that so I assume I have a bad batch, It's okay though as I have plenty of other fans luckily:) Here's a few pics of my first ever watercooling rig, I'm a bit disappointed at the i5 3570k temps though oc @ 4.4ghz 1.155v. It reaches 60c in prime95 which doesn't seem right to me, the 670 only goes upto 45c.

pc140382.jpg

pc140383.jpg

Back
Top Bottom