WB (DC) WB meging with Paramount ?

That's WW 3 cancelled now too. It's not in the direction James Gunn wants to go. Don't blame them WW84 was easily one if not the worst movies they made.
Wowowowow hah

Man Zaslav means business. Starting to have high hopes for the DCU now. If he walks into your writing room you might as well start packing hah

That's took some balls. Fair play shows James Gunn has full backing from him.

It seems they still want the actor's.

With Henry instagram post saying he should be showing up more and rumours they want Ben back hopefully Gal is still planned for WW.

Just give them decent material.

Last edited:
Rumours that they turned down the pitch for Man Of Steel 2 but they are still open for idea's and want Henry.

Very interesting. I do enjoy most stuff Gunn puts out so gotta trust the process.

James Gunn response to Henry rumours hah

They've removed other shows from HBO Max, but now Westworld. I never really looked into it before but it's so they don't have to pay residuals money to the people involved in the show. No doubt they can sell it to Netflix or someone else.

Either way, seems a really radical way to save money, removing unique content from your own service that you created for 100s of millions only recently.

Either they are on really bad shape financially or they are building a war chest of money to make decent DC movies :D

rp2000
It's viewership had dropped over 80%.

Its shambolic tbh, why allow Cavilll to announce to the whole world and even allow a cameo in BA then? It makes absolutely no sense at all? Not to mention Henry popularity will almost guarantee sales and hit regardless of the movie. There is no logical sense to doing a U turn like that.
To pump black adam numbers.

He's been busy yapping on twitter.

Fan's are attacking me. They have no chance in changing my mind etc.

Kinda amusing as this is the guy that Disney cancelled for some strange pedo jokes and costumes.

Last edited:
Peacemaker was excellent, easily the best superhero thing put out since the end of marvel's phase 3, The suicide squad wasnt very good. Don't think he's got off to the best start myself, certainly hasn't got the fans onside anyway.
One of my favourite shows of the year.

But I kinda forgot the Justice League turned up at the end hah.

Awkward.

Peter Sarfan (Gunn right hand man) is the one that probably protect Miller and Heard

Hes been pretty darn vocal on his defense of Heard.

Lets not beat around the bush. David is ruthless and wouldn't bat an eye lid in canning her.
i will be fair - watch one of the reeve sup films over the hols, yeh it belongs in a period. but it was light hearted and fun.

the cavill ones were too dark, basically they tried to copy the dark knight and i just dont think it worked for me, i would start again but:

batman films (keep dark, like the dark knight / the batman) in fact carry on with "the batman"

superman films - make more light hearted, more fun - i.e. modern version of reeves, no more teenager with angst issues
Superman is just the wrong Character to deconstruct. Utterly wrong not just a little bit.

Wow big Rumours that Levi could be the next one out the door.

Even in Gunns announcement he said Shazam was kinda it's own thing.

If that's the case then this is going to be a disastrous decade for DC, or, should I say another disastrous decade for DC.
There's definitely some decent stuff planned it's just all over the place.

Man by the time Gunnverse blows around the DCU will be dead and buried.

He's been doing damaged control and trying to keep people interested in his films.

Superman will be a Patriot and say his famous quotes!!

Keeping Henry would have got you a loyal fanbase from the very start *******!

The Flash movie.

From the rumour mill this is actually getting fantastic reception from screenings.

Tom Cruise backed this up as he said he loved it!!

This film has Keaton batman.

Wouldn't be surprised if this did a billion at the box office.

Problem is there's been so many reshoots, They probably need a billion to turn a profit lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom