web design question

Soldato
OP
Yeah thats what I was thinking. The text does seem very small.

Another question, what company do you work for Suarve and do you freelance? I've noticed that you take the time to look for these things and seem to know your stuff.

Right now, my company is just taking off, without any advertising (believe it or not) and we are looking to get turnover somewhere in the region of £10k, for December. Its quite possible that within a year or so, once our turnover hits a decent target, we are going to seriously revamp the website (sounds strange when we are still in the process of building the first, initial website). I would very much be interested in getting a quote from you, when its time for us to carry out the website upgrade.

I went to your blog and somebody posted up their site.
http://www.greencleansolution.co.uk/?p=services

That site certainly looks very nice. I would've liked to have my site with a similar design, unfortunately, we are not ready to splash the cash, just yet.

Had nothing to do with that site, I think the owner actually posts on here. It is a very ncie site though :)

thanks guys for the nice comments. i have spent a long time tweeking the site and i'm still not happy with it entirely but for the most part i think it works really well. i'm looking forward to adding an ajax quote form, as well as the blog i've spent far too long on. i'm not great at writing in perfect english so i have to spend a lot of time proof reading to make sure it makes sense to anyone other then me.

thanks again.

sure is, have always done cleaning part time whilst learning web design work and decided i needed to make a decent living outside the house, meeting new people, which also allowed me to continue doing my own thing. i work with my other half and at the moment, and work far too many hours that i have no proper time to continue learning new languages except every other weekend. one day soon i hope i'll have enough employees that i can go back to what i really love doing and still be earning a decent living.

one reason i think it looks so good is because it's mine, so i can update it without having to pay someone any money :)

Soldato
OP
It's a massive coincidence that you we happened to comment on your website and you happened to read this thread and then comment. Big coincidence.

When did you launch your cleaning business and how is it doing?

Back
Top Bottom