US: Westworld

Commissario
I caught the trailer for this as I was watching GoT on Monday evening, was fast forwarding through the adverts and saw it. I stopped and started rewinding back thinking "this looks like a new Westworld". Mrs Feek said "this looks like Westworld".

I thought the trailer started off excellent but by the time it ended, I was actually feeling a bit meh about it and slightly less interested.

I'll certainly give it a try though.

Soldato
I wouldn't worry about JJA being attached.

sounds like you haven't seen any other TV thing JJA has been associated w/. i'll give it a try, but if it follows the same old routine of piling contrived situations on top of each other and going right up it's own rear end, i'm bailing.

Associate
Looks good, but I too worry about Abrams involvement.

I predict two seasons of relative normality before we go off the rails and people start gibbering about magic.

Soldato
my only worry about this is that their going to pull the same trick with anthony hopkins as they did with bryan cranston in godzilla. In that all the marketing has his face all over the place to get people interested then he's only in the film for 10 mins.

Soldato
The original is on Sky Atlantic Tue 20th.
(with the demise of locatetv can no longer have a favourites list and then emails for the heads-up)

Back
Top Bottom