What are you doing new years eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wish you all a very happy new year, I am off to my cousins house party now over in Swindon so I got a nice 60 mile drive before I can get lashed.

Have a good un everyone and take care.

PAz

PAz

Soldato
going to a family party, then about 12.30am driving down to me mates party for the last hour or so

no chance of me drink driving...still got liver problems and cant drink for a minimum of 8 weeks :( all this from glandular fever

happy new year!

Soldato
flasher.gif

Soldato
im undecided whether or not to go out. or just stay in with family

im sooooo tired, im not sure if i can be bothered, and also, it will save me mohoney if i stay in :/

Greg

Man of Honour
I'm going to a pathetic club down the road from me with a load of friends. I really dont want to go but it beats sitting at the computer and I can celebrate my new title :D

JD's on me :D

PAz

PAz

Soldato
Originally posted by Greg
im undecided whether or not to go out. or just stay in with family

im sooooo tired, im not sure if i can be bothered, and also, it will save me mohoney if i stay in :/

Greg

idiot greg go out!! u didnt come out on sunday and it was top so u saved money from that! u will just waste it on your already rocking pc anyway :p

Soldato
Originally posted by PAz
idiot greg go out!! u didnt come out on sunday and it was top so u saved money from that! u will just waste it on your already rocking pc anyway :p

why do you think every penny i earn goes on my PC

you know i dont, and taht i have other things that i spend it on, i also just cant be bothered going out tonight, and also, i never go out sundays, so how did i save money from that?

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom