What are you listening to, GD?

Soldato
Oh weird, my laptop spazzed out and posted the same thing 3 times. I edited 2 of them to say ignore but it looks like the 3rd post which included my actual post has disappeared!

It was just quoting your Look Mum No Computer video saying i saw an artist on Facebook about a month ago talking about him and had been listening to him. It's a weird persona he has.

Sadly nothing overly exciting that you've missed :(

Permabanned
OP
Oh weird, my laptop spazzed out and posted the same thing 3 times. I edited 2 of them to say ignore but it looks like the 3rd post which included my actual post has disappeared!

It was just quoting your Look Mum No Computer video saying i saw an artist on Facebook about a month ago talking about him and had been listening to him. It's a weird persona he has.

Sadly nothing overly exciting that you've missed :(

And there was me thinking you were going to throw down some beef, I had a whole 'u wot m8?' post typed out :p

Associate
After the death of Adam Schlesinger been listening to the debut Fountains Of Wayne album again. Still sounds as good today as when first released. RIP.

Permabanned
OP
After the death of Adam Schlesinger been listening to the debut Fountains Of Wayne album again. Still sounds as good today as when first released. RIP.

I'm with you dude. Me and my best friend in school were total FoW nerds. :(

One of my all time favourites was Mexican Wine

Permabanned
OP

Proper 'get psyched' song :)

Lockdown's got me in a bit of a punk mood. I live right by a bypass and I may have taken advantage of lockdown by doing a few half-hearted land speed record attempts in the car :D

My post history, in one song. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom