what causes an aera to be bad....

Man of Honour
Are u planning on running for office? Kind of like a conservative BNP.

I still don't understand how people living in council houses effect u enough that u call them scum.

They don't effect me and I don't think every one who lives there are scum.

But deny this.

council estates have more bad familys than a same size state which doesn't have cheap housing..

Soldato
But deny this.
Answer me this: What makes u any different than Muslim extremists who preach hate against the UK, against Jews, Christians?

You are singling out a segment of society and claiming they are beneath u and deserve no respect only contempt.

I'd find it very difficult to agree with u on anything, especially why u deserve to have a title including the word honour or man!

Man of Honour
I'm not singling anyone out. I take people as they are. But I also realise that in such areas there will be more undesirables. Hows that singling anyone out?

I don't go oh you come from a council estate, then *** off.

If there nice I like them, if not I don't same as anyone from anywhere. Couldn't care where they come from, who they are or how there brought up.

I also don't see anyone as below me, as I said before your reading far to much into it. all I simply said was in such areas you get more of these type of people, nothing more. That doesn't reflect how I am or how I see people. That simply shows statistics. Nothing more.

And I'm different from extremists, as I don't hate them, I don't want them killed or banished or any thing else to happen to them. Stop reading between the lines, and read what I posted.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry but as soon as u post that another human being is "scum" as u did in your very first post; u lose the right to claim rationality. Don't worry Im not singling u out I know there are lots of people like u in real life.

I just do not understand why the hate for people u consider to be less well of than u. If u hated people that were richer than u, then fine u can do something about that. Make more money, better job ect. However u cannot do anything to change the fact that some people are poorer than u (unless u throw away all your clothes and money). U can't change it so why the hate?

Man of Honour
I just do not understand why the hate for people u consider to be less well of than u.
Again you seem to be reading between the lines and missing the point.

It's got nothing to do with being less well of. I called them scum to differentiate between normal people and people who go around kicking each others heads in stealing anything not screwed down and generally being unsociable.

Back
Top Bottom