What CPU cooler to cool in this tight space ?

Soldato
Notchua D-14 didnt fit, have just ordered the BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro if that doest fit will use the standard cooler that came with my CPU

3rd time lucky

:)

oh god. PLEASE get in touch with OcUK and tell them to cancel the order. it simply wont fit. either send a webnote to OcUK with your order number, or make a post in the order queries section of the customer service forum. link: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=118

hopefully now you've found we were right with the first two you will believe us that without moving the power supply none of these coolers will fit

*edit*
if you want a custom cooler, either go with one of the all in one watercoolers or get something like the NH-C14 top flow

Last edited:
Soldato
Come on guys..seriously?!

20110128203738!Trollface.png

Soldato
i just did a search of his previous posts. he has asked for help three times before this thread. each time i was the only person who replied, and each time i said to get an all in one watercooler.

something tells me he wont take any advice we give him

Soldato
Erm.. this guy is a poser or troll or something. His first post is on the 1st, and he managed to get 2 coolers delivered over the weekend and on a Sunday? I've never seen these coolers in a high street store or most pc shops and know of NO shop or courier that efficient, so i'm calling troll.

Associate
not sure the water solutions would be better, looks like there's not much space around the exhaust fan, above the PSU, and btw all these coolers have documentation with DIMENSIONS look it up and get a ruler...

Back
Top Bottom