What desktop speakers are you using?

Associate
Hi - Didn't want to make a new thread but would like some audio advice from someone that has done their homework.

I have a Fosi Audio BT30D Pro connected to two Lars & Ivan BoBo Designer 2-Way 35W Passive Speakers, currently plugged into my PC.
I bought a JBL LSR310SP Subwoofer without really researching how to connect it, could someone advise on what cables i'll need? Am I missing something?

Soldato
Hi - Didn't want to make a new thread but would like some audio advice from someone that has done their homework.

I have a Fosi Audio BT30D Pro connected to two Lars & Ivan BoBo Designer 2-Way 35W Passive Speakers, currently plugged into my PC.
I bought a JBL LSR310SP Subwoofer without really researching how to connect it, could someone advise on what cables i'll need? Am I missing something?

That amp has pre out? (which should be variable)
And it has high level output.

You could use the pre out to the input on the subwooofer

Is it 3.5mm stereo pre out? If so you'll need 3.5mm stereo to XLR stereo, or 3.5mm stereo to TRS 6 mm, possibly dual mono TRS. Double check the subwoofer and amp input/output.

But hey what do I know apparently I don't own any AV or hifi gear and know nothing jon snow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom