What do you lot think of this sofa?

Permabanned
I love the look of your room, keep the current sofa tbh it's already en keeping with the rest of the layout/colour scheme.. Spend the money on something else :)

Man of Honour
Too impractical for my liking:

-Angled seats mean that you may not get much room to stretch your legs when multiple people are sat on it
-Looks to be really low on the ground
-Marks would show really easily
-Back doesn't look overly supportive i.e. if you are lounging around there's a bit of a gap between the backs you could get wedged in
-As mentioned it looks vaguely reminiscent of those curved sofas you get in clubs

Associate
i hate the first sofa. it looks so uncomfortable! i prefer the 2nd one you posted but white its a risky move especially as you mentioned dogs.
isn't black or dark chocolate leather more appropriate?

im also one for high backed sofas. although i do love someof the more contemporary stuff

Caporegime
youd be mad having white. everytime someone goes to sit down on it youll go in to bird of prey mode, watching for anything that could possibly stain it.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I'm anoter firmly in the wide and soft camp for sofas

I prefer to lounge then sit so a wide area to be able to sit in is a must...I find I slide off leather sofas and they never seem as soft as a fabric sofa (plus we got down filled cushions that envelope you, takes more plumping up but its soo worth it when just slouching around)

Back
Top Bottom