What do you think of this rig

Associate
OP
maddad68 said:
No problem Jm , Its good to talk ;)

I totaly respect your choice , As i said its your money in the end it is down to you to decide ;)

Good luck with your build , I can't see you having any problems but if you do you will get all the help you need here at OCUK .

You say your going for the 7800 gt .. witch one ?

This one right here bud:

Leadtek GeForce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-069-LT)
£159.95 £159.95

Permabanned
jm240 said:
This one right here bud:

Leadtek GeForce 7800GT 256MB GDDR3 VIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-069-LT)
£159.95 £159.95

Cool , your gaming will be good .

BTW just thoght you might like to know that Explicit thinks he's smart by giving that url as way of showing that maxtor are duff .

Very wise choice.
As you can see, Hitachi is very reliable:
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/po...ults&pollid=449

The truth is he's not the sharpest tool in the box as he has stooped to only showing you half of the info regarding that poll , IMO this is a drowning man clutching at a straw but he has been found out and i will expose him for being an arse .

this is the link to the poll ... Eww makes maxtor look bad .. tut tut

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=449

But that only shows the result's of the poll AND NOT THE ACTUAL POST ;)

This is the post and as you will see most of the problems with maxtor drives are VERY old ones .. I only read about 3 and laughed myself back to this post , People are talking about HD's that died 10 year's ago on that post

EXPLICIT exposed as a faker ...owned noob :D

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17524428

Allso worth pointing out ...Hitachi brought IBM HD'S IBM and Hitachi .. same company ... hahah owned again NOOB

Jm ... have a good read thru tht post mate ..and then wonder ... Why would he try and hide all the fact's ?

/ doin the chicken dance round explicits head hahhah

Last edited:
Associate
maddad68 said:
Cool , your gaming will be good .

BTW just thoght you might like to know that Explicit thinks he's smart by giving that url as way of showing that maxtor are duff .

The truth is he's not the sharpest tool in the box as he has stooped to only showing you half of the info regarding that poll , IMO this is a drowning man clutching at a straw but he has been found out and i will expose him for being an arse .

this is the link to the poll ... Eww makes maxtor look bad .. tut tut

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=449

But that only shows the result's of the poll AND NOT THE ACTUAL POST ;)

This is the post and as you will see most of the problems with maxtor drives are VERY old ones .. I only read about 3 and laughed myself back to this post , People are talking about HD's that died 10 year's ago on that post

EXPLICIT exposed as a faker ...owned noob :D

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17524428

Allso worth pointing out ... IBM and hitachi .. same company ... hahah owned again NOOB

Jm ... have a good read thru tht post mate ..and then wonder ... Why would he try and hide all the fact's ?

/ doin the chicken dance round explicits head hahhah

LMAO! Does this woman ever stop yapping? Why are you igniting a settled fire? Why are you replying with a 50,000 word essay? :rolleyes:

I know it's hard for you to accept the truth, but Maxtor are not reliable. Look at them staggering results...first place goes to Maxtor in the failures category. ;) The only n00b is the girl who thinks Maxtor is better than every other drive.

MOVE ON, YOU WOMAN!!! AND STOP ARGUING OVER SOMETHING THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SETTLED!!! jm240 DOESN'T WANT A MAXTOR!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??? JESUS CHRIST, WHAT A TROLL!!! :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Soldato
Dudes, it's just a sodding hard disk! Chill out! If he gets one and it craps out in six months the universe will continue to exist. It he gets a different one and it craps out in six months the sun will remain unexploded. Let the man buy what he wants and stop flaming each other.

BTW, why the sexism, explicit?

Associate
BillytheImpaler said:
Dudes, it's just a sodding hard disk! Chill out! If he gets one and it craps out in six months the universe will continue to exist. It he gets a different one and it craps out in six months the sun will remain unexploded. Let the man buy what he wants and stop flaming each other.

BTW, why the sexism, explicit?

Finally, someone who sees my point. The man has decided what he wants, and that's that! Why bring up a settled debate?

Don't you just hate forum trolls who never stop digging their own grave?

Permabanned
Finally, someone who sees my point. The man has decided what he wants, and that's that! Why bring up a settled debate?

Don't you just hate forum trolls who never stop digging their own grave?

HAHA he's not agreeing with you fool .. he's telling you to shut up ..are you that stupid you cant see even that small detail ?

Anyway ... hes right .. the guy has got his HD and thats all that matters here .

I will end this now .

GGz explicit ;)

Soldato
What an absolutely pathetic display. If you cant involve yourself in a discussion without resorting to petty squabbling and childish name calling - then push the back button and dont bother posting at all.

We expect a higher standard from our members, and if I see anything like this again someone is getting suspended.

Apologies to the OP for having to endure such a trashed thread.

Man of Honour
Here to back up what Otacon has said here. No more childish argueing. Please do not post in this thread again if you can't be more civilised.

Back
Top Bottom