for i = 0 to 3years
Visual Baisc
C++
Java
Word
next
else

I have used my laptop so much, the keys are loosing colour :(

When i have finnished uni, it will be used for Photoshop, and i will persue my photography hobby again!

Otherwise, programming :(

End if

Oh how i hate programming now!

Soldato
Games - I don't have a 360 yet and my TV is currently a bit crap ;) I would still use the PC for gaming as it has some better games and mods etc.

Films/TV - 20 inch LCD, again because my TV is a bit crap

Internet - Easier and cheaper to shop, chatting to my mates and generally browing

Photoshop - I ink some of my drawings and just mess about sometimes

Music - Got some excellent speakers and I sold my HiFi as it is far easier to just have everything in one place.

Overclocking - Tis good fun

Work - Well you know... only when I absolutely have to

Associate
Work, games, e-mailing, surfing, various image editing/producing/printing thingies (especially holiday pics).

It used to mainly be for games, but nowadays I just don't have the time/interest to play games as much as I used to, plus I've been doing more and more work on my PC.

I find myself using my PC as a glorified web-surfing machine to post on forums/send e-mails and ebay. Therefore, I went from upgrading my PC once every 6 months or so, to not upgrading my PC at all for the past 18 months due to me simply "not needing the upgrade" and the fact that I just "can't be arsed".

Soldato
everything... as for the music part, i'd much rather listen to music on my PC... i've got my entire CD collection ripped onto my winamp playlist... all the albums i own are on my pooter... no need to change CD's... EVER :p

my speaker setup is a 5.1 set of X-530 (logitech's) through a X-Fi Xtreme Music Soundblaster... not the best speakers in the world (by far!) but it suits me fine and the music sounds wonderful to me :)

i'm also 9 times out of 10, much happier playing PC games than console games... don't want to start an all out war here... but its just me... i'd rather have a bash on some FPS, RTS or a slow paced tycoon/sim game :)

Back
Top Bottom