What DPI do you use.

Associate
400 DPI here matched up with sensitivity 6. The opposite of what a lot of people go for.
Similar for me - ish anyway :cry:

800dpi and 0.35 in game setting for FPS type games. The accuracy is frighteningly good. I have used those settings for about 15 years now...

Soldato
I use 800dpi but I have been tempted to increase it 1600dpi as from what I've seen its usually required to let the 4k mouse sensors to benefit. Not sure I actually ever notice a difference using 4k polling though tbh.

Man of Honour
1000dpi because that's the default DPI on most mice for generations and it's what feels most natural on all screens in terms of cursor travel as a result.

At 1000Hz on my gaming mouse though and 125Hz on the MX Master 3S since it can't go any higher.

Soldato
Yea you want low speed on your mouse for FPS games, what I mean by that you move your mouse a lot for not much movement on screen.

It depends on the game of course, but I play PUBG, lower speed is better for fine aim, a lot of PUBG is at range, and if you are aware of your surroundings which as an experienced player you should be, you will already be facing more or less your target, which then leaves the fine aiming, particularly with a scope.

Even close range, again you should be aware of the positions of players so shouldn't ever have to be spinning round doing 180's etc.

Back
Top Bottom