What event would you like to have done!

Soldato
Track cycling or 10k, or maybe triathlon. I got into sports way too late in life and I often wonder what could have been :p

Same!

Think i'm a year older though...

Been cycling 10 miles to work and back as well as running 3 miles 3 times per week and seriously considering adding in some swimming and maybe training towards doing a triathlon but at 44 i may have left it a bit late :(

Soldato
100m and 200m also. I was way faster than anyone at school but never did anything about it. Never timed by self or anything. I then needed two hernia operations at age 18 and pretty much lost my athletic ability for most of my 20s.

Associate
100m and 200m also. I was way faster than anyone at school but never did anything about it. Never timed by self or anything. I then needed two hernia operations at age 18 and pretty much lost my athletic ability for most of my 20s.

Me too (not the hernia).
Had the school record at 100m, 11.7 secs ;)

Caporegime
Javelin
This years blokes was pathetic tbh. I was throwing ~50m (not consistently) when I was 16, poor technique and only doing it 2 weeks a summer (for sports day).
I won school sports day for all 3 throwing events most of the time and when it came to county games, I represented my school but fouled 2 of my 3 throws :(

Back
Top Bottom