What headphones for the biggest bass?

Associate
Ordered. Wanted to see if i could get them in the uk. Had to order from Japan.
Got the brainwavz HM5 pads. Totally forgot that you recommended JVC 55XX pads.
I'm still concerned about the amp. Guess i'll find out when the headphones arrive. Lots of threads keep mentioning numbers like 4v, 1.5v, 1000mw etc... far far higher than my current amps spec. But i don't fancy buying another.
I have the E10K which is quiter than my desktop amp. So, i'm optimistic.

Got both my pairs from Japan, i may be wrong but i think Euro models have some kind of diode fitted for health and safety!
I tried my SZ1000`s on my son inlaws E10k and you will get a taste of what they can do with good EQ.
My money is on you upgrading because you will want more , hehe.
Have fun!

Associate
OP
Did not disappoint!!!!!!!!! Currently going deaf. I can actually feel the bass rumbling through my head into the seat, onto my shoulders and upper arms :D

Associate
Did not disappoint!!!!!!!!! Currently going deaf. I can actually feel the bass rumbling through my head into the seat, onto my shoulders and upper arms :D
It is amazing what these can do, the "Kelton Method" they managed to build into these just works so well.
I do recommend you change those stock pads, 55x pads really bump up the impact even more, hm5 pads are said to be good to.
I found a cheap set of JVC55x in the rain forest, took off the pads and threw the phones in the bin.

Associate
OP
It is amazing what these can do, the "Kelton Method" they managed to build into these just works so well.
I do recommend you change those stock pads, 55x pads really bump up the impact even more, hm5 pads are said to be good to.
I found a cheap set of JVC55x in the rain forest, took off the pads and threw the phones in the bin.

I already threw on the hm5 pads. Didn't even test the originals. I'll have a look into the jvc55x.

Back
Top Bottom