What is the last good pc game you played ?

Soldato
Alien Isolation, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish and I haven't enjoyed single player games since Half Life and Deus Ex.

Soldato
EVE Online.

One of a dying breed of MMOs that doesn't wrap everyone in cotton wool and treat each player like they're the hero.

This^^

Followed by Shadow of Mordor, and most likely Homeworld: Remastered which I picked up earlier today for a fiver and is currently downloading on Steam.

Soldato
Probably GTA5 or Witcher 3, cant remember which one I played last. I've completed neither though lol, I rarely bother finishing a game for some reason.

I've been a bit bored recently... I'm hoping dark souls 3 sucks me in. I've never played a dark souls game, should be an experience.

Associate
Witcher 3 continues to amaze... I'm nowhere near done with it, due to lack of time to game, but its the finest thing I've seen on PC for years.

Not a game as such, but Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v3.2 has matured into a wonderful flight simulator... again I just wish I had more time to fly.

Pet Northerner
Don
This has me tempted. I'm worried it'll be a little too cutesy tho. Is there much game to get stuck into?

Hyper Light Drifter is the most recent PC game that has me properly hooked. Before that it was probably Dark Souls. I'm probably in the minority here in not rating Skyrim. Great world and atmosphere, but industry leading crappy combat.

It IS very cute (but I like the look). The game although seemingly simple and repetitive is quite deep in my opinion. There is a lot to do and plan in order to do things right.

Soldato
Played Torchlight II again with a different friend.
Great fun the second time round, so this would be the last decent game I played.

List extends beyond that, The Division, Skyrim, Fallout 4(3), Stronghold Crusader...

Soldato
Still GTAV for me. Whether i fancy 5 minutes free roam or a couple of hours of missions, it's my go to game. I do go through stages of not playing it though and play a few facebook games to pass time (snooker and poker etc)

Soldato
OP
I think we need more company's to invest in pc gaming, most good games are coming out are becoing console exclusive's, even Microsoft who promised better pc gaming are still focusing everything on the xbox.

at this point im starting to think I should but a console for casual gaming.

Soldato
If you have kids 5-8 then Slime Rancher on Steam is pretty nice, two modes one of which is basically "at your own pace". Still early access though but shove it on a wishlist and wait for it to come on discount.

Have to admit I've played it more than my 5 year old so far.. She finds the oil slimes too scary so tends to sit on my knee!

Soldato
OP
If you have kids 5-8 then Slime Rancher on Steam is pretty nice, two modes one of which is basically "at your own pace". Still early access though but shove it on a wishlist and wait for it to come on discount.

Have to admit I've played it more than my 5 year old so far.. She finds the oil slimes too scary so tends to sit on my knee!

Thats another thing ive noticed. pc gaming is not for kids ive not found many games kids could play, unlike consoles, so if you have kids you still need to folk our for a console so they can play.

Back
Top Bottom