What is the MG ZS like?

Soldato
Love the way mine drove and handled, lovely engine, lotsa grunt, very underated car... however...

The engine does a good 1L per 750 miles in oil.. after killing one engine at 3500 miles the second died at 11,000 miles...

I dont wanna even think about what thats doing to the CAT...

Anyway, chopped mine in, bad enough paying 1.10 a gallon for petrol without 5 quid a litre of synthetic oil every week

Caporegime
OP
Love the way mine drove and handled, lovely engine, lotsa grunt, very underated car... however...

The engine does a good 1L per 750 miles in oil.. after killing one engine at 3500 miles the second died at 11,000 miles...

Anyway, chopped mine in, bad enough paying 1.10 a gallon for petrol without 5 quid a litre of synthetic oil every week

Thanks for the info dude, didn't realise they went through oil that quickly! only other car I had heard uses that much is PMKeates 330 which uses 1L every 1000 miles.

I only do 4 - 6k a year though, so should be alright :)

Nor

Nor

Associate

Mine doesn't burn oil Dr. I've done 6,000 miles since my last oil change and it's maybe lost 0.5 of a litre in that time. I drive the nuts off it too.

Back
Top Bottom