What is the oldest game you still play & install today?

Soldato
As we're talking old games, what was this game:

• I think it was a PS1 game
  • Female lead
  • Think she had psychic powers
  • I remember going into a room and there was BFO spider - i did not have enough level to defeat, so i am thinking a RPG?

I believe it was well known, so not an obscure game, but for the life of me i cannot recall it's name.

Koudelka ???

Soldato
I still play and love freelancer, only problem is sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t

Starlancer gets my vote - the one mission that sits in my mind is the one where you pilot a bomber in stealth toward a battleship or something - epic mission - think it was toward then end although you had to be very careful to miss the torpedoes on your way back to your ship in order to change into a fighter

Soldato
Just installed and am playing for the first time - Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption (2000). A great storyline apparently. Only an hour in a little but frustrated with the old fashioned combat but will stick with it and see how it goes...

Last edited:
Soldato
Games from around late 90's to early 2000's I'll regularly install and play, GTA Vice City, Age of Empires 2 (HD edition mind), all the Thief games and I would play Start War The Old Republic but I lost my disc and haven't purchased an electronic copy yet, the oldest game I could probably play and be content with titles like Wing Commander 3 and 4; when I was kid I saw the preview for Wing Commander 3 and it blow my mind, it was miles ahead of any other game I had played in terms of scope and visuals and although I can see it's aged I still love the game because of how it made me feel back in the day. Occasionally I mess around with emulators and play old SNES titles like Mario Bros 3, Mario Kart and Super Punch Out.

Back
Top Bottom