What is your favourite mouse?

Associate
Just got a Logitech 502 light speed today, to replace my trusty MX Revolution that’s been in use since around 2008.

Not 100% convinced as yet, the shape, although similar to the Revolution doesn’t support the palm of the hand (I’ve got quite big hands) and my hand aches after a short while using it. I also miss the auto-shift mouse wheel (click/free) and the side wheel from the Revolution.

Hopefully it’s just adjusting after 14 years with the same mouse, but ideally I’d love an MX Revolution with a modern gaming sensor in it.

Associate
I've been using a Steelseries Sensei Ten for around a year now. Great mouse - the size and weight are perfect for me (I play with my fingertips at high sens) and good sensor. That replaced my Deathadder which I liked but was a touch heavy for me, when the buttons started playing up (double click issues) after probably around 8 years of usage. I also used a Zowie EC2 for a bit which was nice until the coating started peeling off after less than a year.

Associate
Went from a venerable Logitech G9x, which lasted the best part of a decade, to a Zowie EC2-A, which was a solid mouse. Decided to go for a G502 Hero as the shape was similar to the G9x but the double click issue surfaced after about 14 months and Logitech support were pretty useless. Now have a Glorious Model O wireless which is brilliant.

Associate
My hands aren't even particularly big, quite average sized, but any mouse smaller than the Deathadder Elite just feels uncomfortable. Hybrid palm/claw but a little more palm I'd say.

It really is the perfect mouse, also just feels smoother than competitor mice I own/have tried.

V F

V F

Soldato
My hands aren't even particularly big, quite average sized, but any mouse smaller than the Deathadder Elite just feels uncomfortable. Hybrid palm/claw but a little more palm I'd say.

It really is the perfect mouse, also just feels smoother than competitor mice I own/have tried.

Everybody I've read that uses the Deathadder Elite said they have big hands. What's the measurements of your hand?

V F

V F

Soldato
That is very interesting. Same hand size. Mine is 18 by 10. When I tried the Deathadder Elite it was too big for me.

Associate
+1 for the g502 (i have the wired version). Price varies but it can be had for about £30.

ps, having a decent surface (large mouse mat or gaming mat) also makes for a much nicer experience.

I use Logitech G402 which is definitely the best mouse I've had, tracking is spot on. Nice and light, not too bulky and plenty of buttons (8). It's 4 years old now and still looks and functions like new, feet are still nice and thick aswell.

Can get the them for around £30 also.

eFSvW5x.jpg

Soldato
I currently own two wired G502 which I mostly get on fine with. Sometimes I feel a bit sluggish in close combat flick type situations so on a whim I've ended up buying a Razer Viper Ultimate and selling on one of my G502's.
A day later I also bought a G Pro wireless for £40 so will keep one for my laptop and one for my desktop.
I've got a G305 too but find it a little on the small side. Great mouse though.

Back
Top Bottom