What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
I’ve got a pair of Intellimouse Pro’s, one for my work machine and one for my main PC. Superb mouse. Not have all the latest gadgets of some of the more gaming orientated mice, but it’s genuinely excellent.

Associate
SteelSeries Sensei. I tried multiple mice about 10 years ago and nothing ever sat right, until I bought the Sensei. When it eventually died it was.replaced with a Sensei 310, which I recently replaced with a Sensei Ten because I messed the wire up. Now I have both - I use the 310 for work pc, and the Ten for my PC.i wouldn't buy anything else until they don't make the Sensei.

Associate
Recently moved from a EC1-A (wired) to a Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro - similar feel but quieter - so pretty pleased - but still looking for the perfect fit..

Briefly tried out the G305 - painful!

Soldato
I dont have a fave as such but my Logitec G403 i prefer to any others i have owned.

However i only owned one other supposedly good mouse, a razer deathadder that broke first time i dropped it onto a carpet from about 3 feet so it wasnt so good after all.

Soldato
I dont have a fave as such but my Logitec G403 i prefer to any others i have owned.

However i only owned one other supposedly good mouse, a razer deathadder that broke first time i dropped it onto a carpet from about 3 feet so it wasnt so good after all.

Razr build quality is terrible.

Soldato
Just bought a glorious o wireless. Not really ever spent proper money on a mouse before but I love it.

Used to love my intellimice. Had at least three. Two white one grey

Soldato
Currently very happy with my G503. I’ve always preferred the more ‘shaped’ right handed mouse.

Wireless is so good these days and I don’t really benefit from a super light weight mouse as my days of ‘competitive’ FPS are long gone.

I find mice which have a more (like the traditional Razer shape) straight or flat shapes which are more ambidextrous to be ‘not great’ these days.

Associate
I currently use a Digifast NF24 gaming mouse because I am left-handed while my partner use right hand and we both can operate the mouse comfortably with either hand.

Associate
That was the one with the screwed up/distorted paint scheme, right?l

This one:
91YmmYMH40L._AC_SX450_.jpg

i quite like the colour scheme of it

Associate
Love the MX502 but I got fed up with wires and my dependency on the 3 left buttons* so switched to the G-Pro on the wireless charging mat and not looked back, I still use the 502 for work and it still feels so comfy.

(* when i played games on other mice with only 2 buttons i missed my third button bind and was crap)

Back
Top Bottom