1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favourite mouse?

Discussion in 'Gaming Peripherals' started by Coojeekitten, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Minstadave

Caporegime

G703 for home and MX Master 2S for work.

2. Tute

Capodecina

Currently I use a Logitech G500s which is ok but the best mouse i’ve ever used was the Microsoft Habu.

3. Random Guy Esq.

Mobster

I don't have as much choice when it comes to mouse selection - I lost the tip of my thumb in a car door when I was a kid! So I'm limited to mice where the side buttons are further back from the front of the mouse. I also have wide-ish hands, and finding something that meets both criteria is tricky. I've got a Zowie S2 on the way, which I'll probably try modding with Lizard Skin on the sides for extra grip and width.

4. Zeebedy

Mobster

G403 / G703. Great mice, fairly heavy, comfortable and resposive!

5. spook2575

Wise Guy

Started with the mx518 and still rocking the mx518 (relaunched one)

6. Larok

Gangster

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  7. StarShock

Wise Guy

8. Junglist

Soldato

Razer Mamba. I've used nothing but these the last 11 or so years. First was a wireless one which lasted a good 7/8 years before I replaced it with a wired one. I want to get another wireless one when I can justify spending the money on it.

(prepared to get told that Razer makes rubbish products)

9. Zeebedy

Mobster

Love my Razer keyboard, mice, not so much.

10. Junglist

Soldato

I was the opposite, funnily enough. My Razer keyboard, i think it was lycosa or something, i didn't get along with at all. Well, that's not true, it was fine until I got my current keyboard (Ducky Shine). I feel less willing to risk trying a new mouse than I do a keyboard so it's a case of me sticking with what I know

11. snips86x

Capodecina

Corsair M65

I have 2, one at work and the other at home. Both continue to serve me well. I've used a multitude of other mice and these are the only ones that I've found that fit my hands comfortably, not too big or too small.

12. Random Guy Esq.

Mobster

Most of you have probably seen this site (GearSearch.gg), but some might find it useful. It just compares different peripherals, but one really handy feature lets you compare the size/shape of multiple popular mice. Still in beta.

13. Relentless81

Capodecina

My Intellimouse Pro

Close second my old Mionix Naos

For work use, Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic

To add, choosing a mouse is specific to the individual, just because I like one doesnt mean someone else will, this makes recommending and purchasing a mouse quite difficult, Rocket Jump Ninja on Youtube has lots of great advice

14. Coojeekitten

Perma Banned

Very interesting site, thanks. A little short of product, but good for comparing newer models.

15. Random Guy Esq.

Mobster

Yeah, hopefully as the database grows it will become even more useful.

Anyone here using the XM1? I'd like to try it... I like the S2 which I just received, but the XM1 looks to be a similar shape at the top back but with more width (oooh matron, etc).

16. lau604

Gangster

Still using my deathadder, just fits my hand perfectly, I do have a Logitech g502 as a spare mouse too.

17. ChrisLX200

Wise Guy

Got a wireless 602 that decided it wasn't going to connect any more, despite all efforts to convince it otherwise. Replaced with a wired 502 which is a bit plasticky. My favourite was an old MX Revolution, the later revisions (which I have) are nowhere near as good ergonomically for me. Got endless cheaper mice lying around (9 at last count lol). I have too much wireless stuff on my desk..

18. Glanza

Capodecina

Logitech G403

19. PackedReview

Associate

Right now I am testing out the Glorious Model D for my channel and I have to say I have been liking it. Feels great in my hand. I was using the Fnatic Clutch 2 signature edition which also feels great in the hand. Side buttons though are not the best because it has some good amount of post travel.

20. Zeonixx

Associate

Model O , love the shape and the light feel. Only gripe is the side buttons are a little flimsy