What is your hidden gem of a game?

Soldato
I concur, but the third was quite enjoyable after putting some hours into it - it's a real struggle to call it a "Mafia" game mind, but I did enjoy it - and the head shots were brutal! Not Soldier of Fortune brutal, but some of the most gory for a while - it certainly made gunplay fun.

I didn't quite put enough hours into it, just couldn't get into it due to its technical problems and as you said it's hard to call it a Mafia game. The first one, though, I absolutely adore, an amazing game.

Soldato
I didn't quite put enough hours into it, just couldn't get into it due to its technical problems and as you said it's hard to call it a Mafia game. The first one, though, I absolutely adore, an amazing game.

I say it's worth having another stab at - even if it's only a few hours a week or so, as there are tinges of what the previous games brought us.

Mafia 1 though - I have nothing but fond memories of that game from my PC gaming days, it was always the go to game (for me) when changing graphics cards - tweaking ini files to get even more details etc. But it was one of the best games, at the time (and probably still now), that just captured the feel of the 1920s era mafioso - it was so good!

Soldato
Never heard of it tbh, what platform?

Exactly :)

PC, and all consoles of that gen (GameCube, Xbox, PS2).

Made by the same guys as TimeSplitters, and has that sort of look to it. But it's a 3rd person shooter/adventure.

You have an arsenal of psychic powers and, as a kid at least, I remember the game being rather involving and the story quite gripping. It's no doubt not aged as well as I have it in my mind, but I'd love to try it again on a remaster.

Soldato

Made by the same guys as TimeSplitters, and has that sort of look to it. But it's a 3rd person shooter/adventure.

You have an arsenal of psychic powers and, as a kid at least, I remember the game being rather involving and the story quite gripping. It's no doubt not aged as well as I have it in my mind, but I'd love to try it again on a remaster.
Timesplitters was awesome, will have a look for this thanks :)

Associate

https://pureplaystation.com/new-timesplitters-and-second-sight-coming-in-the-future/2018/08/

Back
Top Bottom