** What keyboard and mouse do you use? **

Associate
Keyboard - I use an old Steelseries 7G, this thing is going on & on ! The Black switches are more like Reds now they have been used on the WASD keys but its still works really well.

Mouse - I used a steelseries sensi for about a year until it died & then got the RAW, Sold this to get a Kana V2 but it was cheap & then moved on to a Zowie FK 2014... Great mouse, shame about the yellow but I can live with that !

Last edited:
Associate
Still using a Razer tarantula and Deathadder here. Will update both some time but I must say the Deathadder has been the only mouse to ever satisfy me.

Associate
Blackwidow Ultimate & Deathadder

Find both incredibly comfy and responsive for my ancient FPS games that I play.
Solid too, not had a problem with either since I've owned them.

Associate
Corsair K70 with Reds + a Logitech G500.

Love them both to bits, only thing I can thing of changing in the next year or so is perhaps upgrading my G500 to a G500s or G602 as the cable on there snagged on something a while ago so the braiding has the part of the cable at a constant right angle meaning it gets caught on my desk (thankfully just the right length to be able to use it comfortably still. I suppose I could just remove the braiding though.

As for the keyboard it's fantasic, I was originally going to go for the RGB version but after the one with the old logos getting delayed again and again and there being lots of issues reported with the software I thought I'd just go with a stock one and use it without the red backlights on or have just WASD lit up during gaming, and it's perfect.

Associate
Gigabyte osmium keyboard - best keyboard I've ever had but after getting my son a corsair k70 recently I'm tempted by one of those.

Mouse-wise I use a steelseries pro most of the time, with a lefty version of the razer naga for MMOs.

Soldato
Corsair K70 (red switches)| and a Logitech G502, was using the Steelseries MLG sensai for a bit but fancied a change. Wish i had got a Zowie on the cheap.

Associate
Razer Anansi keyboard and Razer deathadder 2013 edition, never had an issue with either and find the extra keys on the keyboard to be very helpful.

will look into a WASD keyboard next

Soldato
To be honest whenever i get the upgrade itch swapping out a peripheral, is a cheap way to scratch it....its saved me thousands (if that makes any sense) I want to try the Shogun Bros mouse has anyone got one?

Soldato
As of a couple of weeks ago, I have a Razer Deathadder 2013 and a Ducky Zero DK2108 with MX Cherry Brown switches.

The Razer is great for gaming I find and the Ducky feels really nice to type on too. Both are less than a year old and are the two most high-end PC purchases I've made in a long time (probably since my current PC was built 5.5 years ago). Worth it to treat yourself sometimes, especially for two excellent products like this! :)

Caporegime
OP
My CM Storm Sentinel Advance is still going strong, I've gone through five metal mesh top-trim-pieces now, they keep going rusty!

Coolermaster are very cool, and keep sending me new ones. The last time they sent me 3 spares! :D

I have one left. :p

Back
Top Bottom