Gee

Soldato
Rival 600 currently.

Previous mice:
Rival 310
Logitech G403
Rival 300
Naos 7000
Zowie EC1/EC1-A (both developed double right click issues)
MX518
Intelli 3.0

Associate
That's what happens when popular mice are difficult to find - I'm wishing I stockpiled the Revolution MX a few years back - nothing feels the same :/

V F

V F

Soldato
That's what happens when popular mice are difficult to find - I'm wishing I stockpiled the Revolution MX a few years back - nothing feels the same :/

I'm surprised about that since movies and games are always having reboots and remasters. Why not remaster old designs with old known reputable Logitech mice...

Associate
Well the nokia brick phone came back - maybe these will too.

Failing that, the old grey brick gameboys are having a renaissance - there are Makers providing aftermarket components to restore/rebuild/otherwise mod them, sometimes from scratch.

Maybe mice will too.

I'm surprised about that since movies and games are always having reboots and remasters. Why not remaster old designs with old known reputable Logitech mice...

Caporegime
Now using a G703, nice to be back to wireless again. Previously had the g502 which was great but just wanted something a bit lighter and that was wireless.

Must say though, it has been nice re-using my zowie fk1 again.....

Associate
I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder, has lasted me 10 years, and still going strong. Has changeable weights, and feet, but the DPI is 200-2000. Seems quite slow compared to mice these days. I like the look of the Roccat Kova.

Associate
Now using a G703, nice to be back to wireless again. Previously had the g502 which was great but just wanted something a bit lighter and that was wireless.

Must say though, it has been nice re-using my zowie fk1 again.....
Be interested to hear how you get on with the 703, I've been eyeing it up for a while...

Caporegime
Be interested to hear how you get on with the 703, I've been eyeing it up for a while...

Very impressive so far. Got a nice rubberised grip, pretty light, responsive buttons and no issues with the wireless performance at all. Hard to say about battery life but it seems pretty solid so far, can see myself getting at least a good 3/4 days out of it, possibly even longer (all RGB lighting off).

Shape wise, it's comfy, hard to say which shape I prefer between the zowie fk 1, deathadder and g502.... All have comfort in their own way.

One thing which is great though, is being back on wireless again, so nice not having wires. Would have liked the g903 but couldn't justify the extra cost plus I think I prefer a right handed design over ambidextrous.

EDIT:

Battery life is very impressive so far too.

Started of with a 55% charge iirc and it is now at 16%, so that is 3 1/2 - 4 days of battery life...... With a 100% charge, I expect to get a full week out of 1 charge :cool:

EDIT:

And a full charge takes about 1-2 hours.

Last edited:
Caporegime
G502. I've always used Logitech mice and followed the line from way back 20 years ago.

It was on ludicrous sale here so picked one up aa year back.

99% happy with it, it's a very big mouse. Sometimes the scroll wheel is getting stuck which developed recently. Might take it apart for a fiddle.

Soldato
I use a Logitech MX 610 left handed version. It's the best mouse i've ever owned, and it's a shame Logitech don't make left handed mice any more.

I own 5 Logitech MX 610 left, bit extreme maybe but get them cheap once they became discontinued, hopefully those 5 should last me quite some time. Someone mentioned the price of MX 1000, well just do a search on MX 610 left handed mice you will be totally shocked.

Caporegime
logitech for me make the best most reliable mice period.still rocking my mx518. about as good as you can get with no fuss.wish they made them still as id buy ten.:D i have other brand new in boxes logitech mice which i won or given to me by logitech just havent used them.do like the look of the new range especially the pro.

Associate
After a lot of searching I ended up with a Coolermaster MM520 earlier in the year. I've found it to be a very good mouse but it seems to have flown under the radar a bit as I never see it mentioned anywhere (maybe people discount it as it's 'only' £35?). The crucial bits for me were its decent optical sensor and the ability to pick your DPI in increments of 100. All the other LED guff, macros and the like are very much switched off.

I did find the overall shape a bit weird even though I've previously got on well with other claw grip mice, so I recently got the MM530 as well to see if that shape works better for me...and it certainly does! For some reason the left/right clicks have a more solid feel as well so that was an unexpected bonus.

Soldato
Mainly Logitech mouse users so far!!

Mine is a Func MS-3-R2 have it since 2014. Brilliant mouse. It's a large mouse that I can rest my whole hand on. Had a Razor deathadder before it, but my fingers hurt after using it for a while especially my little finger. No such problems with the M3 can use if you hours and hours without any discomfort.

Associate
I'm left handed and struggled to find a nice left handed/ambidextrous mouse, so thought sod it and got a Logitech G903, brilliant mouse, really like it. Only issue I had was the roller ball started to stick when freewheeling.

I complained to Logitech asking if they would send me a new rollar ball and I'd fit it myself as it had changed shape slightly (probably my aggressive hitting it during games) and credit to them they just sent me an entire new mouse, sealed and boxed, so now I have 2....:D

Back
Top Bottom