What mouse are you using?

Permabanned
Zowie ZA12 and Logitech G703.

Love the fact the Zowie is just simple, no software, just works without faffing around.

I had a Razer Deathadder before this and I thought dirt on my mouse mat was causing it to track really badly, I spent like 6 months barely being able to play games as the cursor would just stop on the screen until I moved the mouse to a different part of the mat. Turns out it was a setting in the software, I cannot begin to tell you how pi$$ed I was at this considering I hadn't been messing around with any settings.

G703 new purchase but it seems wireless mice perform the same as wired now so thought time to check them out again.

Had a few razer mice now and I don't think I'll buy another, they do last ok 5 years or so, but buttons stop working correctly - none of this same mouse for 10 years business, no chance.

Caporegime
Just picked up a g703 as the price has come down recently. Almost perfect but wish it had the dual mode scroll wheel that Logitech used to do.

Stupid “G” logo looks cheap though.

Soldato
G102. Superb mouse for the money but the low profile is annoying me - I keep on pressing the back thumb button in the middle of a PUBG fire fight! Now back using my Roccat KPM. But the sensor in the G102 is superb for FPS like Quake Live.

Associate
I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder, has lasted me 10 years, and still going strong. Has changeable weights, and feet, but the DPI is 200-2000. Seems quite slow compared to mice these days. I like the look of the Roccat Kova.

That's what I have now, the Roccat Kova and it's a really nice mouse in my opinion. I've come from MS Intellimouse from my previous gaming days on Quake 1 and MOHAA and this was the closest fit for me having the side buttons on each side. I had to get an ambidextrous mouse as I like to switch hands... ooooh errr!

Back
Top Bottom