What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Just finished Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (sounds like a football score :D) single player. I have to say the last 3-4 levels were insanly frustrating but for some reason I kept ploughing on. Relativly impressed tbh, seeing as a mate bought it for me so I could do some co-op with him.

Moving back onto Bulletstorm now to get the last few skillshots, and then I'm going to do another DA:O playthrough, all the talk of the new one have got me hyped to go back and play the first one again!

Associate
Just Rift at the minute. And Tetris Battle on Facebook.

Will be playing Shogun 2 tomorrow, and once my knuckles have healed I may go back to trying to 100% Super Meat Boy.

Soldato
Just getting back in to Oblivion as a result of the thread in this forum. Also playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Empire: Total War and some multiplayer Call of Duty every now and then. :)

Associate
League of Legends, Trackmania (Mini RPG) and CS 1.6 in order of most played in recent times.

Miss 1.6, my skills are seriously rusty fps wise at the moment though.

Soldato
Just finished Batman AA (very enjoyable can't say I finish all that many I start).
Not long finished Dead Space 2 either another great game.

Started Mass Effect 2 but not sure I will get in to it all that much, it's one of those games that feel really vast and I get overwhelmed and never finish it all.

Wouldn't mind playing some CSS if I could find a NORMAL server.

Should get on with Dead Rising 2 not played it in ages.

Not sure what else to try? I played the Dragon Age demo for about 20 mins and that ain't for me.

Man of Honour
OP
Playing Shogun 2 :)

With all the trouble in Libya and talk of "Rebels", I really want to get into Tropico 3 again, especially as I have not started the expansion pack that I bought a while back.

Now that the F1 season has started back, I really want to get into F1 2010 too :)

Soldato
Currently playing Crysis 2. Its actually not that bad. A little dumbed down and the graphics could be a little more impressive, but overall I'm enjoying it.

Associate
Got myself the Dawn of War II complete package a week back and got so interested that I also bought the first DoW, also with all expansions.
Having a great time with those two.

Back
Top Bottom