What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I've never used Origin Access - isn't it £20 a year to get access to their list of games? or 3.99 a month?

I don't think C&C is in 'The Vault', is it? Unless im blind :)

Yeah, the Ultimate collection is in there. It is 3.99 per month or 20 for a year.

Last month I bought Aragami for about a tenner before realising it was in there!

Soldato
It's all about the shotgun. So satisfying.

Also, just the right level of scary - I'm a proper poopants with scary stuff, but FEAR was just within my limits.

Whilst I love the shotgun, I do love me the nail gun too. And the special weapons bring me joy, I’ve got the gr made launcher type thing ar present. Very close to the end :(

I’m totally with you on the second point, in a proper brownpants man too; I only play FEAR in the day or when the mrs is nearby.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I tried playing F.E.A.R the other day but couldn’t get it working with a controller. Can’t be arsed with K&M these days.

Anyone know if it’s possible to get it working with a controller?

Soldato
I tried playing F.E.A.R the other day but couldn’t get it working with a controller. Can’t be arsed with K&M these days.

Crikey! Sorry no mate. I love using controller but never for an FPS game, would feel like sacrilege.

Man of Honour
Currently playing through fallout 4 on my laptop - No mods, totally stock and i have sacked off power armour so i'm wondering the wastelands in a suite :) Makes it really quite tricky!

Soldato

Pretty sure you can't as F.E.A.R was actually the first game that forced me to learn to play with the m&kb. Up to that point I was using an xbox controller for all games. I died a lot for the first hour but got through it spamming quick save. Now I only use the controller for fighting and driving games...

Regarding the scare factor in F.E.A.R - I play a lot of horror games but F.E.A.R is right up there with some of the best ever scares I've had in games. It's because they are so spaced out, they always take you be surprise. Brilliantly done.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Have you tried running in Big Picture Mode with a controller profile?

Will try that tonight I think. If it doesn’t work I’ll just give New Vegas another go instead.

It’s not sacrilege using a controller, it’s convenient when playing on the TV from the sofa. :p

EDIT: Big Picture Mode did the trick. Imported a config and now using a DS4 controller. Thanks for the pointer.

Last edited:

jpm

jpm

Associate
Been playing a bit of Mad Max (19hrs so far) enjoying it, could never get into it when I had on PS4 a while back, but bought it off Steam for £3 odd and enjoying it.

Also been playing F.E.A.R again, last played it when it first came out so its still making me jump. Like some of the replies I also play it in the day or when the mrs is about :D

Got Prey to play next :)

Soldato
Been playing a bit of Mad Max (19hrs so far) enjoying it, could never get into it when I had on PS4 a while back, but bought it off Steam for £3 odd and enjoying it.

Also been playing F.E.A.R again, last played it when it first came out so its still making me jump. Like some of the replies I also play it in the day or when the mrs is about :D

Got Prey to play next :)

Did I inspire the FEAR plathrough? It’s so damned good I’m eeking it out at this point.

You will LOVE prey.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Someone posted a link where the F.E.A.R collection was only £3 odd so thought I get it.

I love using the shot gun and just seeing legs and arms fly :D Then they hit you with spooky moments lol

Associate
I am pretty late to things but just picked up uncharted the lost legacy and that has been fun ... I had to give up on Shadow of War as the game just got way too grind-y for me ... I have also been dabbling in some indie RTS games, try out Gala Collider or Dominari Tournament if you like that kinda thing

Back
Top Bottom