What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Impressed with Greedfall so far. It's hardly AAA standard, but it's good. The gameplay is fine, combat pretty good, story intriguing, characters not too bad(a bit samey though tbh). The world seems quite interesting.

I'd really like it if Microsoft bought Spiders and basically gave them a proper budget and let them make a game that matched their ambition. I said a few years back when Microsoft were buying devs all over the place that Spiders would be a good acquisition.

Soldato
Still playing Greedfall.... It, really is like playing a, game from about 10 or 12 years ago tbh. Not always in a bad way.

Two games it really reminds me of are The Witcher and most of all Dragon Age Origins. Two games released around the same, time. Slot this in alongside them and if fits well!

It's good but God someone needs to get hold of Spiders and give them a decent budget!

Edit - the way this game does its open world, not fully open but with smaller linked areas is something I am a fan of and I think should be done more. Its something DA Inquisition did well even if the game ended up being boring as hell

Soldato
Still playing Greedfall.... It, really is like playing a, game from about 10 or 12 years ago tbh. Not always in a bad way.

Two games it really reminds me of are The Witcher and most of all Dragon Age Origins. Two games released around the same, time. Slot this in alongside them and if fits well!

It's good but God someone needs to get hold of Spiders and give them a decent budget!

Edit - the way this game does its open world, not fully open but with smaller linked areas is something I am a fan of and I think should be done more. Its something DA Inquisition did well even if the game ended up being boring as hell

Absolutely it's a real gem, and has the best feeling combat out of any similar RPG. Game has its limits for sure but man o man what they could do with more money. Frankly I think it's the only way we'll get old school Bioware games again, since the actual Bioware has gone **** up. This sold well so I'm hopeful but still we won't see a new one until 2022+.

Just letting it rest for a bit before I do a re-play, the OST beckons.

Soldato
. Frankly I think it's the only way we'll get old school Bioware games again, since the actual Bioware has gone **** up.

Absolutely. They've been aiming to be the new Bioware for ages. This is the closest they've come and they've done really well.

It's interesting following the games Spiders have made, seeing how they have evolved. Mars War Logs was a mess that really wanted to be Mass Effect, then Technomancer got a little closer (still not great tbh). Bound By Flame desperately wanted to be Dragon Age but fell way short, but this represents a leap forward for them and they are now close to being the new Bioware imo.

Caporegime
Ultrakill demo.

I didn't think this would be quite my kind of game but it looks like fun.

I've only tackled the first level but I did enjoy it more than I thought I would.

Soldato
Enjoying Shadow of War atm, even though I hate that I can't keep areas cleared. :)

Really curious if they're going to go in a more AC direction with the world of the next one, if they even make it... what with AT&T looking to sell off their gaming division.

44172428365_ec65d052a2_o.jpg

C64

C64

Soldato
Star wars fallen order, have to say what a superb game it is it's like a mix of demons souls and shadow of the colossus
Bet single player experience i've had in a long time

Soldato
Warzone 2100. I had the original game and have occasionally played the open source version. As I saw it's now on Steam I thought I'd add it and play through the campaign which I don't think I ever completed as it was mostly LAN multiplayer with mates :)

Back
Top Bottom