What PC games are you playing?

Associate
I'm going through my back catalogue of unfinished games in alphabetical order. I'm upto Batman Arkham Knight. Next up will be Bioshock Infinite. I've deleted my previous saved games and started from scratch. It's going to take a LOOOOOONG time to get to XCOM.

Apart from that I just play PUBG and Rocket League with friends

Was quite impressed with Bioshock Infinite, except for that yellow shield thing flashing on screen. Ruins a good looking game ;). Only slightly miffed when completed it & got access to the 1999 mode, thinking all skins/buildings etc were going to be changed (DERP!), but it was just another difficulty level :confused::rolleyes:

Soldato
So you could argue I'm a little late to the party but finally going to complete The Witcher - Enhanced Edition in preparation for the other games in the franchise. I've actually started it years ago as have 14 hours logged on Steam but my save gave is nowhere to be seen, starting fresh it is.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
damn Dishonored 2 has some spectacular level design, the clockwork mansion is very clever...and then the time shifting device is even more fiendish!! it makes whole levels one big puzzle

Associate
Pottering about in Darksiders Warmaster edition.
Suffers a bit from consolitis, in that some times multiple actions are bound to one key. Also some weird keybinds, like having to hold Capslock & press 1-4 whilst also trying to move about, just to cast another combat action :rolleyes:. I don't even bother trying to use that one hehe.
Interesting so far, it throws you right into the combat.
Voices in game are good.

Soldato
I would caution, however, to start on Commander difficulty. I lost interest about 2/3 of the way through the game as there was just no challenge anymore.

i hear you. yes the later game weapons and armour are a little OP.

all said XCom2 WOTC has to be one of my games of 2017 in what looks like it will be vintage year for gaming.

Soldato
Only just getting into The Witcher 3 although finding it really hard to get fully into it. Feel like im the only one considering how much people rave on about it?

It's never really grabbed me either. Not sure why, it's slick and enjoyable to play. I just don't miss it once I stop. I think the story is a bit obtuse, doesn't make me want to see what's next.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
well, inspired by dishonored 2, i saw dishonored game of the year edition was only 6 quid so picked that up. Textures may not be as sharp but the lighting is still lovely and I had forgotten what a good game it was

Soldato
PC: Tekken 7 (still), WRC 7 and AC: Origins.

PS4: Destiny 2 (very casually), Yakuza 6 and Gravity Rush Remastered (haven't touched those two recently due to lack of time).

Associate
Just completed Wolfenstein The new order (£3.99), picked up The new Colossus (£26.99)- and finding some sections a challenge on BRING'EM ON! difficulty

Back
Top Bottom