What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Gave up on rogue trader a bit, might go back at some point.
Still playing through red dead redemption 2, getting pretty far into it and enjoying the story.
Started Elden ring a last week, seems pretty good game.

Associate
After dragons dogma i thought i would try something light before diving into another big new game.

Somehow i found myself playing stellaris and leading the galactic council from my federation whilst fighting off two fallen empires........this was way more involved than i originally planned.

Soldato
A few for me lately:

Planet of Lana - 8/10. If you like Limbo, Inside etc you'll probably like this one. It's unlike those two with it's quite bright, colourful art style but gameplay offers a lot of similarities. My main complaint are the annoying fade-to-blacks between gameplay and "cutscenes" which aren't cutscenes at all, it would have flowed better without them.

Somerville - 6/10. I loved Limbo and Inside and this one is from a studio started by one of the guys who made those. This one fell quite flat for me sadly; too many bugs, fiddly gameplay and a narrative that didn't present itself nearly clearly enough. There's a Simon Says type sequence at the end which leads to multiple endings, but I've no idea how you're expected to know what to do to get them without a guide. It's presented side-on like Inside but plays with the perspective and lets you move towards and away from the camera too, which was something different.

Cocoon - this one is made by the other Limbo/Inside guy and although I'm only a few hours in, I already love it. Utterly beautiful visuals, wonderful synthy ambient soundtrack, and really compelling gameplay.

Associate
I’m running through PS5 games on the PC.

Recently finished Ratchet: Rift Apart and it was an amazing experience on max settings compared to the PS5 version that already looked pretty good.

Next on the list is Forbidden west, just before Ghost of Tsushima releases…..

Last edited:
Soldato
I've given up on story based games for the most part. For some reason, I can't seem to stick to one and just play it through to completion. I started Firewatch, first day was great and I spent an hour or two on there. Come back to play a day later and the spark has just gone, so now that's uninstalled.

Happens too often when I'm playing a game, so now I'm just playing Links 2003, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Call of Duty 2 online and recently started ArmA Reforger.

Soldato
I've picked up Sekiro on Steam, I played it on the PS4 in 2019 apparently, so I've forgotten a lot of it by now.

Game runs great, looks great, and the combat is as engaging as I remember it.

I'll definitely hop back into it once I'm done with Stellar Blade (arrives later this week on PS5).

Back
Top Bottom