What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
last night i started monster hunter world.
it has potential but crikey!. the UI seems really confusing, 3 of us could not start the 1st level 2 story mission in the game as it said we were not at the correct point, despite all being at the same point, which was the mission i was trying to start (and yes we did the 1st solo bit 1st).... so we did a quick mini event before calling it a night

add to that there are so many runes and items its all very overwhelming......... and maybe i am wrong but it seems the gear i got for free in the game is proper unbalanced end game loot which will totally unbalance the game.

i think there is a good game in there somewhere, but (a bit like destiny 2) its almost like the good stuff is hidden beneath a mountain of frustration.

Last edited:
Soldato
last night i started monster hunter world.
it has potential but crikey!. the UI seems really confusing, 3 of us could not start the 1st level 2 story mission in the game as it said we were not at the correct point, despite all being at the same point, which was the mission i was trying to start (and yes we did the 1st solo bit 1st).... so we did a quick mini event before calling it a night

add to that there are so many runes and items its all very overwhelming......... and maybe i am wrong but it seems the gear i got for free in the game is proper unbalanced end game loot which will totally unbalance the game.

i think there is a good game in there somewhere, but (a bit like destiny 2) its almost like the good stuff is hidden beneath a mountain of frustration.

Always loved the aesthetics and idea of it but like you I just got overwhelmed with all the stuff.

Soldato
Been playing to try and complete Jedi Survivor and then last night finally installed PC building simulater sank about 4 hours without even noticing the time go by. Quite fun and well derailed.

Soldato
Foxhole - started two days ago and honestly this game is really addictive. For me it feels a bit like the top down perspectives of Company of Heroes and the tactical elements of Hell Let Loose, but even more tactical. One huge server where you are in a live war with other players battling to gain control of the majority of the map.

It basically acts like a big sandbox game where you can do as you wish: defend, attack, logistics, supply running, coordination. Last night I spent my time between gathering and refining resources in to materials and putting them in storage. Another player would load everything up on a train network that gets sent to a more forward storage facility towards the front line. Another player may do supply runs from there to get the equipment, spawn shirts and materials to the frontline bunkers so fighting can continue.

Since this is an online game, fighting is happening all the time across the map while both sides try to gain a hold of an area of the map. It also seems to be active enough with no less than 1000 players active at it's lowest times, and 2-2.5k active during busy times. It has set wars and currently I think this war has been on going for around 26 days, no clue on when a war will end, depends on how well each side performs to get the tasks done. When this war ends, another war will start a little later on. During the down time, there is no war and everyone gets along, so I've been told.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom